Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 07:19 PM
Banned

People who assisted the US military are being literally tortured right now. Tens of thousands of US citizens are stranded there right now fearing for their lives. A 12 year old could have come up with a better exit strategy than Biden did. He knows how bad he fucked up, which is why he is back to hiding in his fucking basement not taking any questions for the past week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20878899-E18D-4105-BE0E-8CB91C75D13C.jpg (23.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-19-2021, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's sad that there are project 1999 members thinking jan 6th is more serious than the Taliban in Afghanistan.

I thought this was a more mature community that has been on the internet for years.

Knowing that some of these people are provocateurs or have been so deeply brainwashed, it's sickening.

Think for yourself before it's too late. Don't let anyone put words in your mouth.
Exactly, well said
Old 08-19-2021, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's sad that there are project 1999 members thinking jan 6th is more serious than the Taliban in Afghanistan.

I thought this was a more mature community that has been on the internet for years.

Knowing that some of these people are provocateurs or have been so deeply brainwashed, it's sickening.

Think for yourself before it's too late. Don't let anyone put words in your mouth.
I don't know if it's the fact that it's more serious or not. It's probably more that we're supposed to be a more educated, sophisticated, civilized, and just country. So when things like Jan 6th happen, there's going to be an obvious uproar. And while I'm sure many aren't oblivious to the fact that those involved in the insurrection were clearly emotional, just like every violent riot that's happened recently, we should be better.

I'm sorry I had to explain this.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The argument has been that one shouldn't be treated less seriously as is because of the other. Civilization isn't pass-fail. "At least they didn't..." isn't a great campaign slogan.

Quote:
Don't let anyone, not even Baler, put words in your mouth.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:35 PM
Banned

The people who murdered the 4 police officers after the riot and called them all suicides in the press are infinitely more dangerous than the Taliban.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who assisted the US military are being literally tortured right now. Tens of thousands of US citizens are stranded there right now fearing for their lives. A 12 year old could have come up with a better exit strategy than Biden did. He knows how bad he fucked up, which is why he is back to hiding in his fucking basement not taking any questions for the past week
Wall Street Journal put out an article today about how Biden's administration was warned last month how quick the Taliban would advance.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It's only because we have a military that defends the constitution that it wasn't as bad as Afghanistan. That doesn't make an attempted coup less serious.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The people who murdered the 4 police officers after the riot and called them all suicides in the press are infinitely more dangerous than the Taliban.
I did not hear about this. Suicides? Did you not see the autopsy reports?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/7128040002/

Natural causes, natural causes, accidental overdose, and the one named Brian Siknick was ruled as stroke:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-riot-n1264562

Where the F did you hear suicide? You talk to Hillary Clinton?
Old 08-19-2021, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Once again, The Wall Street Journal and Fox News are both owned by the same people.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Sorry your guys' attempted coup failed miserably.
Closed Thread