Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Trump drops one big bomb on ISIS

Trump talks a good game about fighting until we win in Afghanistan

Taliban continue attacks

Trump and NATO to withdrawal if Taliban not harbor terrorist group (lol ok)

Trump backs out of deal after Taliban attack US soldiers

Trump back in peace deal despite continued attacks

Trump plans to reduce US forces to 2,500 in Afghanistan

Biden says fuck this dumpster fire

The media on both sides trying to boost rating with the republicans really cranking down for obvious reasons

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-25-2021, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

The funny part is that our martyr will most likely be a one term president. So instead of Biden, the shift will inevitably go to the democrats who abandoned the Afghan people. Does anyone else bore of the predictability?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-25-2021, 04:29 AM
Banned

I sense a giant US-led NATO invasion back into Afghanistan. Is that predicted?
Old 08-25-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Trump ended the 20 year afghanistan war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny part is that our martyr will most likely be a one term president.
Right you were.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-25-2021 at 10:54 AM..
Old 08-25-2021, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump drops one big bomb on ISIS

Trump talks a good game about fighting until we win in Afghanistan

Taliban continue attacks

Trump and NATO to withdrawal if Taliban not harbor terrorist group (lol ok)

Trump backs out of deal after Taliban attack US soldiers

Trump back in peace deal despite continued attacks

Trump plans to reduce US forces to 2,500 in Afghanistan

Biden says fuck this dumpster fire

The media on both sides trying to boost rating with the republicans really cranking down for obvious reasons
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Biden abandons Americans behind enemy lines. Arms terrorists to the teeth with modern weapons and technology. Goes on vacation.

"Trump's fault"
Old 08-25-2021, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
As I said before, the reason they weren’t being attacked was part of an agreement that Trump had made a year earlier. “We will leave by May 1st,” he said, “as long as there’s no attack on Americans in that year, period.” The choice I had to make, as your president, was either to follow through on that agreement or be prepared to go back to fighting the taliban.
Only one president decided to leave because they wanted to and not because the previous administration forced them into it.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

"IF YOU MENTION TRUMP MAKING DEALS WITH THE TALIBAN YOU'RE OBESSED WITH TRUMP!" - republicans.

Awhhhh.... now they are "abandoned!!!" while planes are landing there, every single day.

I thought you said they were "ABANDONDED!!!!!" so how are planes landing there, every day, taking people out of the country?? It cant be both.. You're either abandoned, or you're not.

Oh i know. Hes not RAPE DADDY so anything he does, not enough, bad, wrong, ABANDONDED PEOPLE while planes are landing there, right now... Literally, right now.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

You do realize we went back to evacuate 200k people we left behind dont you gravy? The troop presence now is greater than it was when trump was president.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
The funny part is that our martyr will most likely be a one term president. So instead of Biden, the shift will inevitably go to the democrats who abandoned the Afghan people. Does anyone else bore of the predictability?
You do realize that withdrawal from Afghanistan was the will of the American people? People had previously voted 70%+ to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan

Trump would have done it regardless of whether the people wanted it because 1. He actually has a spine while Biden does not and 2. Here’s 2 words that enrage you globalists : AMERICA FIRST. Trump always puts America first, and recognizes that we cannot babysit every shithole in the world at once

Biden definitely wasn’t going to say “hey fuck what the American people want” and stay in Afghanistan I promise you. He’s a bitch. He’s a grifter. He’s basically a potato at this point, due to dementia

Edit: I’ll spell it out in crayon because I’m sure supporting the pullout is going to confuse some liberals. No one was against the idea of pulling out of Afghanistan. The method of quietly withdrawing all our remaining troops, shutting the military airbase, and stranding our citizens with no peace talks accomplished was stuuuupid
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-25-2021 at 11:36 AM..
Old 08-25-2021, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"IF YOU MENTION TRUMP MAKING DEALS WITH THE TALIBAN YOU'RE OBESSED WITH TRUMP!" - republicans.

Awhhhh.... now they are "abandoned!!!" while planes are landing there, every single day.

I thought you said they were "ABANDONDED!!!!!" so how are planes landing there, every day, taking people out of the country?? It cant be both.. You're either abandoned, or you're not.

Oh i know. Hes not RAPE DADDY so anything he does, not enough, bad, wrong, ABANDONDED PEOPLE while planes are landing there, right now... Literally, right now.
You need an exorcism
Closed Thread