Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ever been so constipated that when u eat breakfast, your stomach can't drain so the muscles CRAMMMPPP and you puke everywhere? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] every day for weeks?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

my whole chest cavity just aches

it's a real bummer cuz i live with dr. frankenfurter's built for lovin hunk from rocky horror
See, if you were even half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be having problems like this. Try prolonged water fasting, should fix you right up. I recommend approximately 72 hours followed by a completely vegetarian diet for a week, avoiding dairy as much as possible. No stupid ass expensive waste of money medicine necessary. Literally free. You're welcome.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok we have a case here. My cousin’s husband is around my age (late 30’s), ex-military, im shape, practices and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, recently won gold medal at a local tournament

We have a family gathering cancelled this weekend due to him coming down with covid. His family is conservative, so he of course is not vaccinated. 89% of cases here in AZ are the Delta variant so that’s probably what he has

As of now his lungs are clear, and due to his level of fitness I expected very mild symptoms for him. But I just got this text in a family group text from his wife

Very interesting to see. Makes me want to get Delta strain that much more to see what it can do. I’m more impressed that Delta can do something like that to Zach. My cardio is still way ahead of him, to my knowledge all he does is lift and do BJJ, while I run 4 times a week at 3-4 miles each time at a 7:30m/mi and do fast cardio lap swimming 3 days a week in between those runs (due to leg soreness preventing daily runs). I also lift more than Zach. But man now I really want to see how I would handle Delta if it can lay Zach low like that...
Sounds good on the forums. Do you have the nuts to actually go through with it though?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootytangx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m going to start a non-vaxxed dating site for people that don’t want to mix their gene pool with those that took the vaxx. Just gotta come up with a catchy name and I’ll be rich!
If only we could just segregate every non-vaxxed person who still aren't taking this serious away from the rest of the population, medical staff and all, and let you guys ride it out together.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds good on the forums. Do you have the nuts to actually go through with it though?
They wouldn’t let me go over there specifically to catch it even if I asked, they would think I was nuts

I’m unvaccinated and go to the gym every day. I don’t wipe down the equipment and only wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. I also don’t go out of my way to avoid touching my face

I caught COVID in Jul 2020 (and it was a joke, I still ran and lifted at home with it no problem) from the gym most likely, because I was doing the same thing back then. Gyms are open and don’t require masks here atm. So that remains my best chance to get Delta

If I continue to not get it, it means the antibodies I have from Jul last year are still somehow preventing me
Old 08-25-2021, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first mRNA successful vaccine was in 1990
Not exactly true. It only had promising results in vitro but ultimately the technology was sidelined due to numerous complications which included inconsistencies with in vivo applications.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only we could just segregate every non-vaxxed person who still aren't taking this serious away from the rest of the population, medical staff and all, and let you guys ride it out together.
Unvaxxed Blacks "Hold my beer"
Old 08-25-2021, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unvaxxed Blacks "Hold my beer"
Yeah that would be a PR nightmare for Democrats

Same with requiring vaccine cards to do anything. Once that starts segregating black people from doing things Dems brains are going to start to melt
Old 08-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that would be a PR nightmare for Democrats

Same with requiring vaccine cards to do anything. Once that starts segregating black people from doing things Dems brains are going to start to melt
I don't think so

Horza approved media would just say they are "The blackface of white supremacy" and everything would be fine
Old 08-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Banned

Also…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E6408EBC-C149-4620-AFB6-EA078DEC21E3.jpg (21.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-25-2021, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They wouldn’t let me go over there specifically to catch it even if I asked, they would think I was nuts

I’m unvaccinated and go to the gym every day. I don’t wipe down the equipment and only wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. I also don’t go out of my way to avoid touching my face

I caught COVID in Jul 2020 (and it was a joke, I still ran and lifted at home with it no problem) from the gym most likely, because I was doing the same thing back then. Gyms are open and don’t require masks here atm. So that remains my best chance to get Delta

If I continue to not get it, it means the antibodies I have from Jul last year are still somehow preventing me
Statistics don't support gyms being a prime place to catch covid, although I have seen some cases. Most people aren't going to the gym sick. People aren't socializing and staying in close proximity to each other for extended periods of time. At this point people are subconsciously keeping away from other. Some people are still wearing masks. But it obviously isn't without risks.

I recently treated an unvaccinated gym manager who was in phenomenal shape. A member came in and gave 4 of them covid. He also rolled the dice and is going to die soon, if he isn't already dead yet.

Keep thinking you're invincible, you will find out that you aren't, I promise you.

Closed Thread