Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Statistics don't support gyms being a prime place to catch covid, although I have seen some cases. Most people aren't going to the gym sick. People aren't socializing and staying in close proximity to each other for extended periods of time. At this point people are subconsciously keeping away from other. Some people are still wearing masks. But it obviously isn't without risks.

I recently treated an unvaccinated gym manager who was in phenomenal shape. A member came in and gave 4 of them covid. He also rolled the dice and is going to die soon, if he isn't already dead yet.

Keep thinking you're invincible, you will find out that you aren't, I promise you.
fear mongering retard doesnt know a soul, just wants some spotlight, covid doesnt exist thanks for playing boomers are in denial over being in the death bracket.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Statistics don't support gyms being a prime place to catch covid, although I have seen some cases. Most people aren't going to the gym sick. People aren't socializing and staying in close proximity to each other for extended periods of time. At this point people are subconsciously keeping away from other. Some people are still wearing masks. But it obviously isn't without risks.

I recently treated an unvaccinated gym manager who was in phenomenal shape. A member came in and gave 4 of them covid. He also rolled the dice and is going to die soon, if he isn't already dead yet.

Keep thinking you're invincible, you will find out that you aren't, I promise you.
Have never had fear of Covid

If it kills me I'll let you know
Old 08-25-2021, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have never had fear of Covid

If it kills me I'll let you know
PM me when it happens.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:47 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:

No one is invincible. I’m just really tough. But don’t worry, I already promised if for some reason Delta lays me out, ill quietly die at home and not go to an ER and clog up a bed. Good old Medical autonomy, all adults without a conservator/guardian have it. Of course if I’m rendered unconscious or in a coma, someone with medical POA could direct my treatment at that point. Except for 2 small factors: 1. I live alone, so no one would see me fall unconscious and 2. No one has medical POA over me

If/when I do get Delta, and make it my bitch like I did COVID, I’ll be sure to let you know

You treated? You an ER doctor? What the heck is an ER doctor doing playing P99? Should I be addressing you as Doctor?

Sucks for that gym owner though . He knew the risk, looks like it was his time to pay the piper
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-25-2021 at 11:58 PM..
Old 08-25-2021, 11:52 PM
Kobold

please dont take ivermectine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6GF9tMugY
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 08-26-2021, 12:05 AM
Banned

I do like the part where Mead says “gyms aren’t a great place to catch covid, btw I’m an ER doctor (or Pulmonologist or something) and have a patient in great shape who caught COVID at a gym and is going to die”

1. Looks like gym is a good place to catch covid

And 2. How do we know that the reason he is going to die isn’t because it’s you who’s treating him? No offense

Edit: off to the gym to swim some laps! I appreciate the attempts to make me live in fear, not quite as good as mainstream media but not bad at all
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-26-2021 at 12:19 AM..
Old 08-26-2021, 12:28 AM
Banned

The gym is a good place to catch: any number of flu strains, the common cold, pnemonia, laryngitis, strep throat, sars-cov1, sars-cov2 (aka covid19), jock itch, ring worm, athlete's foot.

There are lots of diseases, many of which can and do kill the vulnerable among us. Take basic precautions and practice basic hygiene and you'll almost certainly be fine.

Nobody has yet answered this question: Why not just mandate full hazmat suits for all people, everywhere, all the time? Surely we'd be safer?
Old 08-26-2021, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do like the part where Mead says “gyms aren’t a great place to catch covid, btw I’m an ER doctor (or Pulmonologist or something) and have a patient in great shape who caught COVID at a gym and is going to die”

1. Looks like gym is a good place to catch covid

And 2. How do we know that the reason he is going to die isn’t because it’s you who’s treating him? No offense

Edit: off to the gym to swim some laps! I appreciate the attempts to make me live in fear, not quite as good as mainstream media but not bad at all
You misconstrued (most likely intentionally) everything that I said. Unfortunately for you, I don't care about forumquest points. You will find that out in time. I'm completely indifferent to winning any forum fame, so if you want to feel like you won the argument, I'm ok with it.

Anyways, enjoy those laps. Stay safe out there.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-26-2021, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
You misconstrued (most likely intentionally) everything that I said. Unfortunately for you, I don't care about forumquest points. You will find that out in time. I'm completely indifferent to winning any forum fame, so if you want to feel like you won the argument, I'm ok with it.

Anyways, enjoy those laps. Stay safe out there.
A bit guarded now about revealing our medical profession are we, Dr. Death?

Jk, I’m just giving ya a hard time, good of ya to not play along. Ty for the well wishes, u too
Old 08-26-2021, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
fear mongering retard doesnt know a soul, just wants some spotlight, covid doesnt exist thanks for playing boomers are in denial over being in the death bracket.

ironic af.
Closed Thread