Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should not be relied on to guide clinical practice or health-related behavior and should not be reported in news media as established information.

This is like taking medical advice from a lawyer or celebrity. You are brain dead.
To be fair, most people don't actually know the importance of having a peer reviewed medical journal article. As you can see from his response it doesn't even matter to him, so there's no point in going any further. It's whatever you can do to meet the agenda whether it be legitimate or not. Forumquest life.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, most people don't actually know the importance of having a peer reviewed medical journal article. As you can see from his response it doesn't even matter to him, so there's no point in going any further. It's whatever you can do to meet the agenda whether it be legitimate or not. Forumquest life.
This is the case with anything that their one-term, twice-impeached leader decides to politicize though.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The report just dropped

I don't believe there is an agenda here. Israel is one of the most vaxxed places on the planet and they are seeing a massive spike in cases right now.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ases-heres-why

Quote:
Israel was the first country on Earth to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against COVID-19. Now it has one of the world's highest daily infection rates — an average of nearly 7,500 confirmed cases a day, double what it was two weeks ago. Nearly one in every 150 people in Israel today has the virus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the case with anything that their one-term, twice-impeached leader decides to politicize though.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: …

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

CDC: Yes.

NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?
Old 08-30-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

Meanwhile Fauci flashes the 666 hand to his handlers viewing.

And the masses miss it - way over their low IQ little heads. Keep 'em divided.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

The Hyenas converge like rabid angst dogs.

New International Version
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

New Living Translation
“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

English Standard Version
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Berean Study Bible
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.

New American Standard Bible
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

NASB 1995
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

NASB 1977
“Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you.

Amplified Bible
“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.

Christian Standard Bible
“Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

Contemporary English Version
Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you.

Good News Translation
"Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you.

International Standard Version
"Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you.

NET Bible
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.

There are thousands of these. You god monsters should make up your damn minds.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile Fauci flashes the 666 hand to his handlers viewing.

And the masses miss it - way over their low IQ little heads. Keep 'em divided.
666 hand signs guys. I have proven everything.

You are insane.

Hope that helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-30-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

And that elf was Albert Einstein.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:28 PM
Banned

Nah you who think you got here by magic are insane.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Dear diary: I wasted a medical professionals time today.

Just make sure you DENY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE when fate comes knocking.
Closed Thread