Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna go out on a limb and say you do not have warder loot, for that I am sorry. Hope that helped.
i was waiting for it and its not even my thread.
Old 09-15-2021, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will probably get a rotation server at some point and poke fun at 'blue raid drama' like Green players do now.
and the only reason Green players can do this is that it's basically a one-guild server and guilds have stratified to a more classic tiering with the less-hardcore guilds focusing on older content, which is Classic As Fuck

give it 6-8 months when guilds other than ST start to get hungry/competitive, and I'd wager you'll see the same exact blue drama start to play out
Old 09-15-2021, 05:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

When will people realize that he doesn't care about the loot, he doesn't care about experiencing the content, he knows there are already servers out there offering exactly what he claims he's looking for... He came here to bitch, and you're all validating him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very simple, the population is too split up as it is. Only so many people want to play P99 and the experience on both blue and green is suffering due to split attention between those two. Adding yet another is too far, and if you're right and almost everyone chooses the rotational path then at best one of the servers is a waste of resources.
This is hilarious!!

Basically: "Don't make a more casual-oriented, raid-rotation server because too many people will want to play on that and not with the 'competitive' folks."

Yeah... that's the point.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will people realize that he doesn't care about the loot, he doesn't care about experiencing the content, he knows there are already servers out there offering exactly what he claims he's looking for... He came here to bitch, and you're all validating him.
the forum title is literally rants and flames, hope this helps

but really, fuck that guy for wanting p99 to be a great experience for everyone and not just a select group of WFH/unemployed grognards right guys?
Old 09-15-2021, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is hilarious!!

Basically: "Don't make a more casual-oriented, raid-rotation server because too many people will want to play on that and not with the 'competitive' folks."

Yeah... that's the point.
Then why are you talking to any of them.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I cared about loot, don't you think I would have followed my friends into FoW when the merger happened?
if they were your friends, why wouldn't you want to join them? FoW got quite a few

dragons last quake (good for them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

if you didn't care about loot, why ask for rotations?

you want to experience dragons but don't want to join a raiding guild??

dude, are you like slow in the head or something
Old 09-15-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

i think he wants to raid but with his group at their own leisure. Its a nice fantasy. tbh i wanted the same thing once but was never once interested in hopping to a different server.

a shamefur dispray in this social game.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:55 PM
Banned

you get what you work for

i think yendor is a communist, guys
Old 09-15-2021, 07:44 PM
Aviak

We can't have a rotated server b/c it would cheapen your experience and make your effort a joke? The server split would hurt the population too much?

Per the admission of a few people here already, apparently such servers exist. "Go play on the TLP" they say.

If the idea that such servers existing cheapens the experience or hurts server population was true. Then that would be happening already. If TLP solved the problems that have been addressed here, then that's where people would be. Certainly not here in RnF offering solutions to issues they feel are relevant. It's really that simple.

I'm still waiting to hear how this would affect those who want competitive raiding. No one is trying to take that away from you. If anything this would give you the opportunity to have a server with a set of rules that is specific to that kind of raiding. Instead of trying to cater to both sides with things. (Bag limits, Drafts , etc)
Closed Thread