Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Also Kenosha sounds like Genosha.
I suspect X-Men.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Banned

My parents who deny they where ever racist would never have moved to a place named Kenosha and their subconscious would have made them slide on to the next town.

Bet that has happened a lot. And Kenoshites probably get overlooked in the greater nonlocal legal scene.
Old 11-10-2021, 12:36 AM
Banned

The dumbest thing about the whole case is when people say he "shouldn't have been there". Let's break that down: Why was he there? Because of the riots. Why were the riots happening? Because a convicted violent sex offender had 911 called against him by his ex girlfriend who he was currently violating a restraining order at her house stealing her kids and trying to steal her car. The cops get there and tell him to stop and get down etc.. but he insists on walking to his car and reaching in for a knife before getting shot. *That's* who they were rioting over... So I think the "they shouldn't have even been out there" argument has to fall with the rioters way before kyle.
Old 11-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Kyle is as stupid as a rioter then? Neither of them should have been there. Mobs tend to be pretty dim. Kyle chose to arm himself, be interviewed telling us he was there to help with medical stuff then shot 3 people. Not judging, just pointing out.
Old 11-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dumbest thing about the whole case is when people say he "shouldn't have been there". Let's break that down: Why was he there? Because of the riots. Why were the riots happening? Because a convicted violent sex offender had 911 called against him by his ex girlfriend who he was currently violating a restraining order at her house stealing her kids and trying to steal her car. The cops get there and tell him to stop and get down etc.. but he insists on walking to his car and reaching in for a knife before getting shot. *That's* who they were rioting over... So I think the "they shouldn't have even been out there" argument has to fall with the rioters way before kyle.
But officer, everyone else was speeding. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2021, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
telling us he was there to help with medical stuff then shot 3 people. Not judging, just pointing out.
Hahaha, so? Gee, did any relevant things maybe happen between those two events?

"Yeah, I'm here with my medkit just cleaning graffiti and putting out fires- trying to help out because the police are overwhelmed. Hey see those three people just 100% minding their own business?? *pop pop pop* yeahh woooo!!"
Last edited by Ooloo; 11-10-2021 at 01:19 AM..
Old 11-10-2021, 01:24 AM
Banned

I mean good lord seriously. Does anyone stop to ask *why* they were chasing him in the first place? Just because he had a gun? They probably would have thought he was an antifa dork like them. No, they were chasing him because they caught him putting out one of their dumpster fires. They were very angry about this grave infraction.

Their brains actually went: "Hey, that man with a gun is putting out the flaming pile of garbage I started; I shall chase that man!!"
Old 11-10-2021, 01:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean good lord seriously. Does anyone stop to ask *why* they were chasing him in the first place? Just because he had a gun? They probably would have thought he was an antifa dork like them. No, they were chasing him because they caught him putting out one of their dumpster fires. They were very angry about this grave infraction.

Their brains actually went: "Hey, that man with a gun is putting out the flaming pile of garbage I started; I shall chase that man!!"
That's incorrect. They chased him because he'd shot somebody. You know, the first person he murdered, who threw a plastic bag at him. Look out, fear for his life!
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-10-2021, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's incorrect. They chased him because he'd shot somebody. You know, the first person he murdered, who threw a plastic bag at him. Look out, fear for his life!
Bro turn off CNN
Old 11-10-2021, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The dumbest thing about the whole case is when people say he "shouldn't have been there". Let's break that down: Why was he there? Because of the riots.
Why shouldn't he have been there? Let's break it down: Because of the riots.
Closed Thread