Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2021, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lighthouse asks for Vindi maybe once a month. Pretending Vindi is killed twice a day, they are asking for 1/60 of the Vindi spawns, which they typically conduct as an open raid.

Are you really so bitter and petty as to whine incessantly and try to insult a group of good people over such a trivial matter?

Grow up.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL BETA SERVER DRAMA
Isn't green almost done yet? C u real soon at the merge.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me spell it out for you.

Quietly level up an alt. Apply then throw a couple K consumable/resists on your new Vanquish tagged alt. Randomly log on when your actual guild/friends aren’t doing anything and warm body for easy dkp and loot while pathetic losers like beef put in absurd hours camping spawns and “making plays”.

Repeat as needed with the guild that replaces Vanquish.
Lmao. I knew ya'll were loot starved but i didn't think it was this bad. Have at it.
Old 11-20-2021, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao. I knew ya'll were loot starved but i didn't think it was this bad. Have at it.
Have at what? Some people have been playing on this server for a decade? They have armies of alts. You’re deluded if you don’t think people have characters in lots of guilds.
Old 11-20-2021, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

It just highlights what a pathetic and pointless act it is to try to “deny pixel” or force people to “earn them” when they can literally just guild an alt and have those same clowns do all the work for them.
Old 11-21-2021, 05:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me spell it out for you.

Quietly level up an alt. Apply then throw a couple K consumable/resists on your new Vanquish tagged alt. Randomly log on when your actual guild/friends aren’t doing anything and warm body for easy dkp and loot while pathetic losers like beef put in absurd hours camping spawns and “making plays”.

Repeat as needed with the guild that replaces Vanquish.
Meh, thanks but no thanks… I have better things to do when I’m playing EQ
Old 11-21-2021, 07:26 AM
Sarnak

Lol @ OP. Gotta stop them casuals getting Skyshrine armour and Vindi BP's. Most of Vanquish are decent folks, can't understand why they put up with clowns like Beef.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2021, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Beef threads only deserve two gain quotes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up beef, you are literally the most aggressive retard in this community. You are the walking embodiment of small dick energy. You make a half a good play and talk about it for two weeks, or pretend that you're good at the game. News flash, you're not good at this game, or any game.

I'd pay to watch you stream. I'm trying to see your slack jawed retard ass trying to entertain people. "I DID IT, BEEF TAGGED THE MOB YOU'RE WELCOME I'M THE BEST" But you won't, because nobody likes you, and deep down you know this.

Not even your wife.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-21-2021, 10:28 AM
Kobold

Two chain, double post mad cuz auto correct lol
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-21-2021, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two chain, double post mad cuz auto correct lol
Hahahaha what wife ?

My bet is he is a 45ish (unemployed | disabled) virgin who’s never get laid - no hoes you pay don’t count - and the only woman who’s told him she loved him is his mother he still lives with…