Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats are about to go watch a movie about one of the worlds largest polluters and close fisted greedy industrialist and has built slave and child labor camps all around the planet.

But they're going to call her a "queen" and a "boss lady" at the Gucci premier.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
todays is yet another day where joe biden decied to go with trump policy after all haha
No I believe a court ruling forced him to do it. If u are talking about border policy
Old 11-27-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

It matters not why the united states decided trump policy is better.

what matters is that trump policy is obviously fine, it was identity politics that democrats are concerned with.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a result of the NEW POLICY called Trump zero tolerance, 2,342 children were separated from their parents between 5 May and 9 June 2018, according to “multiple news reports”which cited official figures provided by a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson on 19 June 2018.

Since the policy began with a 6 April memo distributed by Sessions, and persisted after 9 June 2018, the real number of children separated from their parents at the border is likely to be significantly higher.

Why didn’t we see the same type of separation during Obama’s presidency?

Criminal prosecution for improperly crossing into the United States was the exception under the Obama administration, whose policy largely limited that approach to known criminals and repeat offenders. Under the “zero tolerance” policy implemented by Trump and Sessions, criminal prosecution for any unauthorized border crossing is the rule rather than the exception.
Am I to care that Obama decided to ignore our laws to prevent the separation? (Assuming that was even the result)

I don’t care. At all. Yknow what would prevent the separation and the rape of the kids as the coyote brings them here? Disincentivizing them to come, and turning them away when they do. That’s what I would do
Old 11-27-2021, 01:34 PM
Banned

Highest number of illegal immigrants coming in 61 years

GO BIDEN!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-27-2021 at 01:36 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I believe a court ruling forced him to do it. If u are talking about border policy
Somehow I had thought adjudication on RiM was instant despite that being the whole problem with the asylum problem to begin with. My bad guys. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The border was supposedly closed too (for Covid) but these computers make too much noise to know for sure.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Old Dude a racist xenophobe for sure denyin black and brown peepz the opportunity to come here with his travel bans from Africa
Old 11-27-2021, 01:51 PM
Banned

I think in the video it said that 125,000 children came to us illegally in 2021

A good chunk of those got raped on the way. A much much smaller amount would have died on that trek through the desert

If I know there is a bunch of snakes living in holes in my yard, and I build a squirrel feeder in my yard to attract squirrels, a few of which get eaten by snakes, those deaths are partly my fault. The squirrels would not have put themselves in a position to die had I not motivated them

I know Biden was quoted as saying “Don’t come”, but that’s just words. What has his POLICY done to disincentivize people killing themselves to make that trip?

Returning to the wait in Mexico policy is a start, at least. Also, yes before Botten says it our employers looking for cheap labor are responsible too. I am all for more raids on businesses who hire illegals, with prison sentences for the employers who hire them
Old 11-27-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Hey whale.

So there has been a lot of these border crisis's I feel like. What's the deal? Are there more now? or were there a ton of these in the 80s and I didnt know.

Or has the bottom half of the planet become a flaming helscape and this is going to keep happening until there are no people south of our border at all?

I feel like you do the most expansive data research on these things.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

whaddaya know, Trump was right all along.

eat it libs
Closed Thread