Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Freedom and AG are two different guilds, you'll notice only one of them is suspended for being associated with Furoar.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who view Furoar in a positive light after this incident can attempt to grand stand, deflect, or obfuscate to their hearts content. The real outcome from the GM's lack of discipline for Furoar should be a cease and desist of any and all communications from the rest of this server. /ignore in game and /block on discord.

No one should be mandated to speak with, let alone play with, Furoar.
We’ve already gone over this. Furs punishment is either right in line, or worse compared to the other two people who have committed the same offense.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

If P99 is a church, you should turn the other cheek.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-30-2020, 11:17 PM
Fire Giant

Riptoes was actually a really nice person and hardcore tracker, won lots of ringwar turn ins! There was a lot of internal drama in aftermath around that time though, we lost lot of people (officers/leaders) to world of warcraft, and many people were upset and stressed out already. We got mobs dropped on us and then Riptoes just lost it and decided to drop some off to riot. She was a really nice gnome though so I hope people don't hate someone for losing control in a moment, it is just game and not everyone handles everything the same way...some log out or /q..others do dumb things =)

Furoar is someone I consider a friend, never thought would train us on purpose.. failed at it too, rofl. I remember them yelling Loststalker train in discord but the train didn't wipe us. Was 1 glimmer that was way ahead, made it to Loststalker and killed him b4 the rest got to the raid, we killed the dragon / add and won eq /whew

I hope they don't perma ban anyone, but still a stupid thing to do and really didn't expect it to be Furoar either, 100% fired /bonk.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’ve already gone over this. Furs punishment is either right in line, or worse compared to the other two people who have committed the same offense.
Excommunicado
Old 11-30-2020, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riptoes was actually a really nice person and hardcore tracker, won lots of ringwar turn ins! There was a lot of internal drama in aftermath around that time though, we lost lot of people (officers/leaders) to world of warcraft, and many people were upset and stressed out already. We got mobs dropped on us and then Riptoes just lost it and decided to drop some off to riot. She was a really nice gnome though so I hope people don't hate someone for losing control in a moment, it is just game and not everyone handles everything the same way...some log out or /q..others do dumb things =)

Furoar is someone I consider a friend, never thought would train us on purpose.. failed at it too, rofl. I remember them yelling Loststalker train in discord but the train didn't wipe us. Was 1 glimmer that was way ahead, made it to Loststalker and killed him b4 the rest got to the raid, we killed the dragon / add and won eq /whew

I hope they don't perma ban anyone, but still a stupid thing to do and really didn't expect it to be Furoar either, 100% fired /bonk.

The train didn’t even succeed???

The shame...

Also tiptoes was a she?? Wtf am I confusing them with someone else
Old 12-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The train didn’t even succeed???

The shame...

Also tiptoes was a she?? Wtf am I confusing them with someone else
Everyone is a guy on the internet, even Alli. Hope that helps.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Twochains, furoar logged on a riot bot to train riot. Then lied to staff about it. That's much worse
Old 12-01-2020, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

And how is his punishment worse than Riptoes? Riptoes got kicked from the guild, right?
Closed Thread