Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Recently driving from the east coast through the midwest, I viewed two incidents of UAPs, with exactly the same shape and pattern. The first on 6/07 appeared much closer at dusk near Vandalia, IL and the other on 6/25 around midnight in Wichita, KS. Both sightings lasted roughly 20-30 minutes.

Initially, it seemed to be a passenger jet with the setting sun reflecting off its entire shape, but it wasn't moving at all. It remained fixed in the sky, brighter than Venus, each part similar in shape to the blade of a wind turbine. Also, the left "wing" wasn't at the correct angle, it was positioned out slightly. After a few minutes the two "wings" moved independently but still in close proximity to the middle shaft, decreasing and increasing in size, possibly either from rotating or emitting more/less light. The three parts then moved together as one, not incredibly fast or far, but with great ease in any direction.

In the second incident, the three shapes were farther, but when their arrangement returned again and again to the original shape, a kind of imperfectly made peace sign (without the circle) with seven distinct points of light visible from the top. The best way to describe the independent movements would be mesmerizing, similar to water beetles.
Last edited by Ennewi; 06-27-2021 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Autocorrect
Old 06-27-2021, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first on 6/07 appeared much closer at dusk near Vandalia, IL and the other on 6/25 around midnight in Wichita, KS.
he who flies above the rows [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2021, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently driving from the east coast through the midwest, I viewed two incidents of UAPs, with exactly the same shape and pattern. The first on 6/07 appeared much closer at dusk near Vandalia, IL and the other on 6/25 around midnight in Wichita, KS. Both sightings lasted roughly 20-30 minutes.

Initially, it seemed to be a passenger jet with the setting sun reflecting off its entire shape, but it wasn't moving at all. It remained fixed in the sky, brighter than Venus, each part similar in shape to the blade of a wind turbine. Also, the left "wing" wasn't at the correct angle, it was positioned out slightly. After a few minutes the two "wings" moved independently but still in close proximity to the middle shaft, decreasing and increasing in size, possibly either from rotating or emitting more/less light. The three parts then moved together as one, not incredibly fast or far, but with great ease in any direction.

In the second incident, the three shapes were farther, but when their arrangement returned again and again to the original shape, a kind of imperfectly made peace sign (without the circle) with seven distinct points of light visible from the top. The best way to describe the independent movements would be mesmerizing, similar to water beetles.
Don't spose you though to take a photo or video of this 20-30min light show?
Old 06-28-2021, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

why aren't people excited for things like closing guantanamo bay.
Ending nuclear weapons program's.
get the minimum wage to 30$ a hour.
End poverty round the world. or hunger, or reduce child's mortality rate.
Why are we always excited about shit that barely impacts us?
Old 06-28-2021, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
End poverty round the world. or hunger, or reduce child's mortality rate.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thanks, Neoliberalism. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2021, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thanks, Neoliberalism. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone getting richer, why the middle class and white people in america complaining they losing their jobs like a bunch of cunts who want things handed to them? Work harder, maybe you would keep your fkin job, bum.

Thanks, neoliberalism.

P.S: also, problem not yet fixed, but fuck it, good enough for me. I those children wanted food, they would fkin work and not expect a hand out.
1 children out of 6 living in extreme poverty, thanks neoliberalism!

note, from people who know about the topic: this is about human population but...

Extreme poverty among children has not fallen as much as it has for adults; a larger share of the global poor were children in 2017, compared with that in 2013.

But you sure gotcha me.

I mean my argument is now totally invalid and nobody with an ounce of a brain should give a fuck toward those children who are totally rising out of poverty thanks to capitalism which defines poverty. lol. Your brain is the UFO.
We know it exist, we just have no strong evidence for it.

P.P.S: have you noticed it's still at roughly 18%?

maybe if we give it another hundred years, it'll go away.
They won't be extremely poor anymore.
Just, forever poor.
With no way out of poverty.
With their countries paying your national debt through theirs.
So you can say that you are numba one.

and shit on all of them at once.
Last edited by Byue; 06-28-2021 at 12:52 AM..
Old 06-28-2021, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks ever forward wheel of time.
Old 06-28-2021, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone getting richer, why the middle class and white people in america complaining they losing their jobs like a bunch of cunts who want things handed to them? Work harder, maybe you would keep your fkin job, bum.

Thanks, neoliberalism.

P.S: also, problem not yet fixed, but fuck it, good enough for me. I those children wanted food, they would fkin work and not expect a hand out.

note, from people who know about the topic: this is about human population but...

Extreme poverty among children has not fallen as much as it has for adults; a larger share of the global poor were children in 2017, compared with that in 2013.

But you sure gotcha me.

I mean my argument is now totally invalid and nobody with an ounce of a brain should give a fuck toward those children who are totally rising out of poverty thanks to capitalism which defines poverty. lol. Your brain is the UFO.

Just, forever poor.

Old 06-28-2021, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:

Thanks, neoliberalism.

But you sure gotcha me.

Just, forever poor.

Not to discount your point, but you do realize if Canada's food price inflation continues at the rate it has been growing over the past decade, that Canada will be reintroducing poverty and the potential for starvation of its own citizenry back into reality in the next decade or so, eh?
Old 06-28-2021, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't spose you though to take a photo or video of this 20-30min light show?
With the first incident, the one closer in view, yes, but on an Android as that was the only option available. A truck driver actually pulled over onto the shoulder of an exit ramp to watch, but few others seemed to take notice along the same stretch of highway.

Once the road travel ends I'll try to enhance what was recorded because, upon replaying, it appears farther away and more indistinct than it was in the 5 minutes that were recorded. 15 additional minutes were recorded at nightfall but amid a number of lights from inside the car reflecting against the window. Since there is no viewfinder on the Android, it wasn't possible to know that the angle was bad without hitting stop and replaying it back.

The only explanation that comes to mind would be three separate drones, but not of that size and not emitting light.

The second incident I didn't bother to record since, again, only the Android was on hand and the arrangement was higher up in the sky. That time was directly overhead right near Wesley Medical Center and I only noticed it at night through the sunroof because a passenger jet had taken off from Eisenhower Nat'l Airport, which the arrangement reacted to, changing position in an effortless zigzag that arced around, seemingly to give it a wider berth. The movements were like watching a game of Pacman or a fly inching across one's windshield.

The first became obscured by the treeline as we drove and the second by cloud cover that rolled in before 1am.
Closed Thread