Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until I chatted with Catherin yesterday, I never had given a pet weapons and I tried not to haste unless absolutely necessary, figuring it would improve my chances of surviving a poorly-timed charm break.
you were doing better than i was in sebilis that day lol. you dragged my corpse what, 3 times? I have a cap but most of the time im too stubborn to use it hehe
Old 11-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a cap but most of the time im too stubborn to use it hehe
this is me too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 11-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Aviak

Just did A Cliff Golem with Natcha, found him a lot easier than anything else we have done on the list.
Has anyone got any tips for Slizik the Mighty as a Cleric/Mage duo? We only managed 2 rounds in the jail with no named pop before having to gate - he definetly pops there right? If so, then we found that Slizik camp a lot harder than the Golem, and he is one teir lower.
My list is on page 3 with notes at the bottom of my post.
I really think HS south is going to be tough, crypt is more likley for us - but that Golem, just CH'd the earth pet 12 times and job done.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Grats on the cliff golem. I actually found him an easy fight because charm didn't break.

HS south is totally possible although somewhat tricky for you guys, read my enchanter guide for details.

I think the slizik area is just obnoxious because of all the roamers. No two ways about it.

What yall need is an epic pet and donal's bp, then you'll really rock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minluan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone got any tips for Slizik the Mighty as a Cleric/Mage duo? We only managed 2 rounds in the jail with no named pop before having to gate - he definetly pops there right? If so, then we found that Slizik camp a lot harder than the Golem, and he is one teir lower.
Yeah, the jail is tough due to the roamers. Slizik himself is pretty easy though. We fought on the stairs where they make a 180, and just pulled everything to there. Keep them rooted, as they flee (but the other mobs will not social aggro).
Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Aviak

Thanks for the tips. Will try pulling to the stairs next time with an earth pet waiting for the kill. The roamers really are the biggest problem there you are right.
We just did Tranix and Skarlon which was good fun (earth pet). Skarlon being more tedious to split with multiple CoH pulls. Ended up with just a wizard and skarlon himself, just as I got summoned by Natcha we got hit by the Wizards AoE. Rooted Skarlon away while Natcha dealt with the wizard, and in the end we droped both of them (with lots of mid fight mod rods and both being oom once done!)
You are right Loraen, an epic pet would make things a bit safer, but we need an earth staff from somewhere!!
Last edited by Minluan; 11-18-2012 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: typos!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Warmup:
[S] the froglok king [48 paladin, Ruins of Old Guk]
[S] Frenzied Pox Scarab [50 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[S] Froglok Ostiary [50 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[S] The Golem Master [50 Warrior, HS North]
[S] Sentient Bile [50 Warrior, HS North]
[S] Crypt Wurm [50 Warrior, HS North]
[S] The Spectre Sepulcher [50 Monk, HS North]

Solo Disciple: any 7
[S] Gangrenous Scarab [51 Warrior, Sebilis]
[S] Knight of Sathir [51 Warrior, Karnors]
[S] Construct of Sathir [52 Shadowknight, Karnors]
[S] A Drolvarg warlord [52 Warrior, Karnors]
[S] a necrosis scarab [53 Warrior, Sebilis]
[S] Crypt Caretaker [53 Warrior, Sebilis Crypt]
[S ] Estrella of Gloomwater [51 Druid, Kedge]
[S] The Crypt Keeper [50 Necromancer, HS North]
[S] Froglok Pickler [52 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[S] Froggy [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[S] Froglok Armorer [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[S] Froglok Armsman [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[S] Froglok Chef [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[S] Froglok Repairer [52 Warrior, Sebilis Chef/Bar]
[S] Gruplinort [53 Wizard, Sebilis Disco]

Solo Master/Duo Disciple: any 8 including at least one each from HS South and Sebilis Crypt
[S] Froglok Commander [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[S] Brogg [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
[S] Baron Yosig [55 Warrior, Sebilis Crypt]
[S] Arch Duke Iatol [55 Shadowknight, Sebilis Crypt]
[S] blood of chottal [55 Monk, Sebilis Crypt]
[S] Harbinger Freglor [55 Necromancer, Sebilis Crypt]
[S] Hierophant Prime Grekal [55 Shaman, Sebilis Crypt]
[S] the Skeleton Sepulcher [50 Warrior, HS South]
[S] a Crypt Spectre [50 Shadowknight, HS South]
[S] Efreeti Lord Djarn [50 Wizard, Nagafen's Lair]
[T] Slizik the Mighty [54 Warrior, The Hole] (cleric/ench/necro)
[S] Skeletal Procurator [52 Shadowknight, HS West]
[S] The Crypt Feaster [52 Warrior, HS South]
[S] Embalming Fluid [52 Warrior, HS South]
[S] The Spectre Spiritualist [53 Monk, HS South]

Solo Grandmaster/Duo Master: any 6 including one L56+ and one from HS East
[S] King Tranix [52 Shadowknight, Nagafen's Lair] (cleric/ench)
[D] Magi Rokyll [52 Wizard, Nagafen's Lair] (cleric/ench)
[S] Warlord Skarlon [53 Warrior, Nagafen's Lair] (cleric/ench)
[D] A Black Reaver [51 Warrior, City of Mist] (cleric/ench)
[S] A cliff golem [57 Warrior, The Overthere]
[ ] The Crypt Excavator [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] Reanimated Plaguebone [54 Shadowknight, HS East]
[ ] Mortiferous Protector [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] a Howling Spectre [54 Monk, HS East]
[T] Dartain the Lost [55 Necromancer, The Hole] (cleric/ench/necro)
[S] Drusella Sathir [55 Necromancer, HS East]
[ ] The Undertaker Lord [56 Shadowknight, HS East]

Solo God Mode/Duo Grandmaster: any 5
[ ] Neh'Ashiir [54 Enchanter, City of Mist (help with the golems/pull is OK)]
[ ] Lord Rak'Ashiir [54 Wizard, City of Mist (help with the golems/pull is OK)]
[T] Tolapumj [60 Enchanter, Sebilis Catacombs] (cleric/monk/shaman)
[D] Myconid Spore King [56 Paladin, Sebilis Catacombs] (cleric/monk)
[ ] Emperor Chottal [60 Necromancer, Sebilis Crypt]
[T] sebilite protector [60 Warrior, Sebilis Catacombs] (cleric/monk/shaman)
[T] Fear/Dread/Terror [55 Warrior, Plane of Fear. Includes break.] (ench/cler/necro)
[ ] Korocust [61 Warrior, Chardok]
[ ] Protector of Sky [55 Rogue, Plane of Sky]
[D] Phinigel Autropos [53 Wizard, Kedge] (ench/mage)

Duo God Mode: any 5
[ ] Zordakalicus Ragefire [54 Warrior, Nagafen's Lair]
[ ] a dracoliche [53 Warrior, Plane of Fear]
[ ] Maestro of Rancor [53 Warrior, Plane of Hate]
[ ] Ixiblat Fer [61 Warrior, Burning Woods]
[ ] Gorgalosk [60 Warrior, Plane of Sky]
[ ] General V'ghera [65 Shadowknight, Kithicor Forest]
[ ] Prince Selrach Di'Zok [61 Warrior, Chardok]
[ ] Overking Bathezid [63 Cleric, Chardok]
[ ] Queen Velazul Di'Zok [62 Shaman, Chardok]
[ ] Noble Dojorn [60 Paladin, Plane of Sky]
[ ] The Spiroc Guardian [60 Shaman, Plane of Sky]

Finally updated!
Other Things Solo'd not on list
Sir Lucan D'Lere
The Tangrin
Vessel Drozlin
Verina Tomb

Add me to Solo Master! Going to get me some east named and get Solo Grandmaster soon enough!

Optic (60 enchanter)
Tetragrammaton (60 cleric)
Last edited by FFA_Seller; 02-14-2015 at 01:19 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

editted my list, nothing remarkable just filling out missed targets, i think the black reaver will end up being the only one i cant really figure out before god-mode kills. just doesnt seem like there is anything i can charm that will really stand up to them without using a ton of overpowered clickies
Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
editted my list, nothing remarkable just filling out missed targets, i think the black reaver will end up being the only one i cant really figure out before god-mode kills. just doesnt seem like there is anything i can charm that will really stand up to them without using a ton of overpowered clickies
you can do it!

there are a few spawns that con dark blue at lvl 60, i'd try those first. you'll have to give them weapons, haste, and other buffs, but chain bedlam just might be enough for one reaver.

if not, theres that enc epic turn in mob or whatever that can spawn up top. rare spawn, but hes right near a reaver and he should make a great pet, imo. not sure if there are any spells you can land on a reaver unfortunately.

Side note: solo'd Advisor in Kith (55 cleric). not too bad a mob. its very handy that he doesn't try to complete heal, but just spot heals himself below 40%. He is completely MR, which sucks, but I can burn him down with fire to help get past the heals. Was a fun with with strings.

I'm fairly confident that enc+cleric could easily duo General. It should be possible by anyone with strings, though might take some luck with charm breaks. I'd try it if it wasn't difficult to spawn him without a rogue alt/main.

Also still dying to try and duo sky island two (protector of sky) with a shaman, both dru/shaman and monk/shaman. I feel like he'd be easier than Koro by a long shot. I should be more proactive about this :P
Old 12-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

So Catherin has inspired me to try and finish up this challenge. I'd kind of forgotten about it while playing my bard (bards are tons of fun although not particularly soloy. It's especially fun for me because I kind of get to play my warrior and enchanter at the same time).
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the fungi and mage damage shield I could just chant down 5+ orcs at once at L15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The first to go down was Slizik. I tried to camp this guy earlier and it was a real pain; he's quite rare and then I managed to pop the ratman guard . . . who is not fun. So when Fabumbus said he could see Slizik through the wall, I immediately firepotted over to the Hole. After swarm-rooting the roamers I weaponized another guard and the glorious battle was on.
Glorious, but not lengthy. Charm did not break. Sadly he had the totem and I wasted a silken whip of ensnaring.

Next up was the Mortiferous Protector; I was looking for Drusella but figured I might as well grab him. He sees invis so its easy to single him.
You can also see Klubba talking about how his guildmates got around Nagafen's banishing and Fountree admitting TMO can't kill ice giants (just kidding man. But I did just get my block of permafrost solo today.).

I was headed to the boat for Timorous when I just couldn't resist charming Cazel. I had a druid pull some spectres for me and he simply wiped them out 4-0 without losing any HP. So Coeur pointed out that there is also a 61 cleric in the zone . . .
But it turns out he's pretty weak. Cazel was utterly crushing him and not losing any HP. I'm pretty sure if I could take Cazel between zones he could kill the spore king without any problems.

Then I decided to head to the Hole and pick up Dartain the Lost. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Gnome Paratrooper squad bravely jumped in while saying their prayers that Master Yael was not up while trying to avoid looking at the results of previous attempts.
I did survive (<3 Shiny Brass Idol) but did some dumb stuff and died. Ploktor dragged me on his Brell Cleric and it turns out Dartain wasn't up anyway. So I'll have to try again.

Lastly I headed to City of Mist to take on the Reavers. I prepped 3 pets with haste and weapons and as it happens I needed them all.
Unfortunately another reaver popped or I would have camped out and given Neh'Ashiir another (probably unsuccessful) shot.
Last edited by Splorf22; 12-08-2012 at 07:20 PM..
Closed Thread