Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-29-2019, 12:01 PM
Large Bat

Default I'm having trouble with /viewport

Whenever I change my viewport at all the game screen just freezes up. My interface works fine, I can move my character and cast spells and such, but the actual game world part of the screen is stuck. When I go into full screen and back out the screen is just all black except for the interface. The only way to fix it is to log out and delete the UI .ini file for the character. Just logging out and then back in isn't enough.

I've tried the default interface, I've completely reinstalled titanium with the latest p99 patch files and nothing extra, and I've reinstalled my video card drivers. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

https://i.imgur.com/YkCtStJ.png
Old 09-30-2019, 08:50 AM
Large Bat

Edit: Nevermind, I'm 100% an idiot lol. This is super embarassing, but I was typing the viewport numbers in the wrong order. I totally spaced and thought for sure the resolution went first, then the numbers that determine the positioning on the screen. So I couldn't see anything in the game because instead of being at 300 0 position, it was at 1920 1440. Ugh.
Last edited by Dynatron768; 09-30-2019 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: I have the dumb.