Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming Democrats are the real racists while trying to bring back anti-miscegenation laws is really stretching credulity.
yeah i dont care if other people interbreed

just remember young ladies: "Once you go black, You're a single mother"
Old 12-11-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which side is the one banning books?
Quote:
critical race theory
Old 12-11-2021, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

If you think about it, didn't they already force critical race theory on the whole country, by talking about it?
Old 12-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Banned

Nobody has a problem with teaching CRT in a historical sense, just like we teach the history of the rise of nazi germany, to understand what it is and what it represents in a broader human historical context.

What's not cool is teaching little 6 year old jimmy he should feel bad about being white and that his little friend, black 6 year old timmy has been victimized by his institutionalized white privilege or whatever the fuck gibberish they are being subjected to now.

And as usual the left plays the gaslight game with this. "It's not even happening, you're crazy!" then you give them an example and they pivot to "Well it doesn't even happen that much, you're crazy!".

Notice they never say "I agree, if that is happening it is bad and I condemn it fully.".
Old 12-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think about it, didn't they already force critical race theory on the whole country, by talking about it?
I like the implication that there is race theory and then there are the people who like to get critical about it.
Old 12-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

CRT is just "things aren't fair today because of the past", but it's artificially constrained to America post 1600 only.

I could do the same thing: My white european ancestors were taken as barbary slaves by the ottomans in the 1700s. Therefor my family and thus myself might have started out farther ahead in the game of life than we did. So, modern day Turkey now owes me money and\or special considerations. Right? CRT taught me that this should be the case.
Old 12-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the implication that there is race theory and then there are the people who like to get critical about it.
Critical theory is well-accepted but the second you apply it to race people grab pitchforks and tiki torches. /shrug
Old 12-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Critical theory is well-accepted but the second you apply it to race people grab pitchforks and tiki torches. /shrug
so did we learn critical algebra and critical biology? or were we all told a lies?

( reptoids control everything it's all a lie and nothing you know is real)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 12-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's accepted as a field of study, sure. That doesn't mean that it's conclusions are valid and should be taught to further generations.

CRT's *conclusions and prescriptions* are being taught, not just a historical understanding of what CRT is. That's what people have a problem with.

It's the difference between a course called "Why hitler thought jews were the problem" and a course called "Why jews are the problem".

Understand yet?
Old 12-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so did we learn critical algebra and critical biology? or we all told a lie?

(Spoiler reptoids control everything it's all a lie and nothing you know is real)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, but you are criticizing the reptoids who hold power!

Looks like we found the critical theorist bois. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread