Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone
Default GM Beta group 11/21/2014 - BUG HUNTERS

Am over on beta as we speak sitting on a 60 Iksar SK wanting to do some grouping or maybe even form a Raid. I am more or less playing as a regular PC - I will not be using uber GM buffs, items, or commands. I may use the occasional spell to aid in faster recoveries, buff periods, etc, but will largely function like a normal player... carrying around buckets and buckets of awesome potions, BiS Iksar for SK's, and a number of helpful wipe recovery tools. My GM flag will be OFF so I will function as a normal PC when it comes to aggro, etc.

Come on over and ask for me in /ooc or send a tell to Baelknight. I may switch characters depending on group composition, so if you don't see that character just send a message i'll warp to you and invite you to the group.Please note that the primary goal of this excursion is to identify bugs, exploits, and anything broken. We are going to have a lot of fun along the way, but please be attentive and aware of bugs and the like. If you are unable to take your own bug notes, just ask me and I'll do them for you.

You must be willing to join mumble or Skype!

We can go to any zone the group chooses - except for Plane of Mischief, as I have spent far too much time their already! There are plenty of bugs to find all over - and anyone is welcome to come just to have fun as well!

Hope to see a few of you soon!

Edit: Remember that with the new betabuff bots in Nro, Anyone can start on beta and instantly receive a level 60 BiS to play with. I do ask that anyone who decides to join be at least marginally experienced in their class - I am not going to be an uberpowered unstoppable GM toon - I'm a regular SK, and an Iksar at that. Depending on group composition and where we go, this could be a difficult run (or an easy one).
Last edited by Derubael; 11-21-2014 at 08:35 PM..
Old 11-21-2014, 09:23 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Need maybe ~1-2 more. Likely heading out in 5-10 mins.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:24 PM
Kobold

3 of us atm, get on guys
Old 11-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Kobold

What class / roles you need?
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Old 11-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Kobold

you going to stream?