Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
calls lns

breaks lns rules

cries about lns

has friends cry with him about lns
i honor lns. i think its stupid on a pvp server, though.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i honor lns. i think its stupid on a pvp server, though.
I honor lns too, i would never call lns myself as its for bluebies that are learning the beginner ropes of pvp.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honor lns too, i would never call lns myself as its for bluebies that are learning the beginner ropes of pvp.
thats what levels 1-56 should be for.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats what levels 1-56 should be for.
Naw 1-56 is get powered leveled learn nothing complain about not having gear or spell money lol and then join holo.

Get pixels find game boring quit.

Resurface on another char 2 weeks later.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Banned

well, OP calls lns then breaks lns then cries about lns in game, then cries on forums about taking away lns.

This is a pvp server, its pretty straight forward. If you can't handle it blue server might be a better alternative.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

wenz last tiem somewun waz bant for lns violazionts? prob last year
Old 12-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Lot's of suspensions get handed out for LnS violations. These count as infractions on your account and end up adding to your # of days suspended for subsequent violations. This stacks up pretty quickly.

As a side note, one of the biggest issues with LnS right now that makes it difficult for us to enforce is all the asshats trying to bait others into suspensions and then posting selective screenshots in petition threads in an attempt to fuck over someone they don't like. I've been seeing this way too much and it needs to stop. If I ever see a petition that I know definitively without a doubt is an attempt to screw someone over by misrepresenting events or straight up lying/making shit up, it's likely they'll get a permanent ban on, at minimum, the account shown in the petition... if not all of their accounts. Maliciously baiting your opponent into violating LnS and then submitting screenshots framed and selected to highlight the violation but exclude your provoking/baiting is a common example of how this is abused.

It's a waste of CSR time and makes it more difficult to help people actually getting screwed over. If you find yourself repeatedly having your LnS violated, and you know you are doing it properly (communicating it clearly, making sure everyone in each zone you go to is aware of your intentions, etc) I highly recommend downloading OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) for its offline recording feature. It takes up hardly any system resources at all (especially compared to fraps) and works just as well. The only downside is that you need to remember to turn it on, which shouldn't be difficult if the problem is as prevalent and widespread as some claim it to be.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot's of suspensions get handed out for LnS violations. These count as infractions on your account and end up adding to your # of days suspended for subsequent violations. This stacks up pretty quickly.

As a side note, one of the biggest issues with LnS right now that makes it difficult for us to enforce is all the asshats trying to bait others into suspensions and then posting selective screenshots in petition threads in an attempt to fuck over someone they don't like. I've been seeing this way too much and it needs to stop. If I ever see a petition that I know definitively without a doubt is an attempt to screw someone over by misrepresenting events or straight up lying/making shit up, it's likely they'll get a permanent ban on, at minimum, the account shown in the petition... if not all of their accounts. Maliciously baiting your opponent into violating LnS and then submitting screenshots framed and selected to highlight the violation but exclude your provoking/baiting is a common example of how this is abused.

It's a waste of CSR time and makes it more difficult to help people actually getting screwed over. If you find yourself repeatedly having your LnS violated, and you know you are doing it properly (communicating it clearly, making sure everyone in each zone you go to is aware of your intentions, etc) I highly recommend downloading OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) for its offline recording feature. It takes up hardly any system resources at all (especially compared to fraps) and works just as well. The only downside is that you need to remember to turn it on, which shouldn't be difficult if the problem is as prevalent and widespread as some claim it to be.
Enforce Guild LNS calls, otherwise solo LNS rules should only apply to levels 1-55, 56-60 peeps are big boys and can just log out for awhile or whatnot.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Most of the baiters are level 60 scrubs also, so would cut down on all the wasted time sifting through that mess of petitionquest.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

Yeah I think enforcing guild LnS to LnS would be a GOOD IDEA, trashed holo a couple days in a row now in KC and it's such a mess afterwards. People trying to LnS, people who I don't even know trying to tell me the guild IS LnS'ing, then the officers refusing to call LnS for their guild but just telling me to "do the right thing", or be "less of a faggot", which I would have to assume would be denying guild LnS until it's called.

THen mix in a bunch of snakes trying to loop hole their way into suspensions, pvp'ing, and winning is a headache imo
Closed Thread