Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green and Teal Community > Green and Teal Discussion

Old 05-03-2021, 08:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is completely incorrect. I would subtract like a third of the population of EC as tunnel mules (maybe being boxed or just people tunnel questing) so thatís like 50 people. Then I would say thereís probably like another 50-100 characters that are boxed throughout the world (and thatís total, not 100 people playing an additional character making 200. Its 50 people playing an additional character making it 100). Thatís just my rough estimate.

GMs donít loosely enforce the boxing rules at all. The only reason I speculate it could be as high as 100 is my theory is there could be people out just XPing in remote corners of the world where no one comes across them and pays them any mind/thinks to watch and report them. Or people playing solo characters in different zones. But if you report boxing the GMs will for sure enforce it hard, thereís so much evidence of this fact. Donít insult the staff by acting like they donít enforce the rule because they care about some number on a screen.
You're assuming that all the rule breakers are only two-boxing (and not three-boxing, four-boxing, etc).
Old 05-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're assuming that all the rule breakers are only two-boxing (and not three-boxing, four-boxing, etc).
Which would be even more obvious and less likely to be occurring.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which would be even more obvious and less likely to be occurring.
Ignorance is bliss
Old 05-03-2021, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignorance is bliss
Lol ok man
Old 05-04-2021, 02:41 AM
Kobold

Once I moved to TLPs and started talking with other former P99 players, it became pretty clear that a larger number than I ever imagined boxed on P99.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once I moved to TLPs and started talking with other former P99 players, it became pretty clear that a larger number than I ever imagined boxed on P99.
If you take a look at the rants and off topic forums (would not advise actually doing this), it becomes immediately apparent that Project 1999 attracts a significant amount of trash in human form for some reason.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you take a look at the rants and off topic forums (would not advise actually doing this), it becomes immediately apparent that Project 1999 attracts a significant amount of trash in human form for some reason.
I would agree to a certain point. Are you saying that the "trash" is responsible for boxing?

Some of the people at the rants and off-topic forums will probably make the news (or may they were on the news around Jan 6th).
Old 05-05-2021, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

I think it is time to remind folks...

Snitches get stitches!
Old 05-05-2021, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just about the surest sign of guilt is a dude standing around insisting "everyone does it!!!"

Danth
Aye, that's a pretty standard excuse from the guilty.

I've been on p99 on and off for over 9 years, in that time I've known six players who boxed and every one of them got caught and accounts banned. Known others who got tested because duo with semi-afk wife/girlfriend. See questionable stuff once in a while, those characters always seem to disappear eventually and never return.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnít you get suspended or banned from the subreddit for calling someone autistic and retarded?