Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 05-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Naerron Naerron is offline
Fire Giant

Naerron's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 556
Default

internet tough guys going from ruthless to toothless that THAT ><

but only if he finds you IRL.

Also, why do half the elf/man children on this server have that EXACT same voice? Or does one person play half the characters on this server...

tune in next time to find out
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 05-04-2021, 12:31 PM
k9quaint k9quaint is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 293
Default

Someone should put that vid on the P99 Reddit recruitment thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How the GMs expect anyone to work with Furoar is beyond me.
__________________
I keep meaning to put a signature on, then I forget to...
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05-04-2021, 12:36 PM
sydbarrett25 sydbarrett25 is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en...es-of-Conduct-

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BASIC RULES OF CONDUCT THAT GOVERN PLAYER INTERACTION AND ACTIVITY WITHIN EVERQUEST AND IN THE OFFICIAL EVERQUEST FORUMS. FAILURE TO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WITHIN EVERQUEST AND THE OFFICIAL EVERQUEST FORUMS MAY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF ANY KIND.


1. You may not harass or threaten other players.
__________________
Zigzagwanderer
Zigzagdreams
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05-04-2021, 01:11 PM
Boyblunder Boyblunder is offline
Aviak

Boyblunder's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en...es-of-Conduct-

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BASIC RULES OF CONDUCT THAT GOVERN PLAYER INTERACTION AND ACTIVITY WITHIN EVERQUEST AND IN THE OFFICIAL EVERQUEST FORUMS. FAILURE TO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WITHIN EVERQUEST AND THE OFFICIAL EVERQUEST FORUMS MAY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF ANY KIND.


1. You may not harass or threaten other players.
That is Daybreak first rule, doesn't apply to P99.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-04-2021, 02:09 PM
myrddraal myrddraal is offline
Orc

myrddraal's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is Daybreak first rule, doesn't apply to P99.
Seems like a silly take.
__________________
Judeauu - 60 rogue
Grriffith - 60 warrior
Ahealer - 60 cleric
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-04-2021, 02:25 PM
k9quaint k9quaint is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is Daybreak first rule, doesn't apply to P99.
I think that is his point. On P99, it might be fine if you physically threaten other players?
But only if it is a hard time of year?
__________________
I keep meaning to put a signature on, then I forget to...
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-04-2021, 07:42 PM
weaseal weaseal is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 106
Default

Extremely large yikes. Unfortunately, not uncommon for Furoar. Experienced this more than once before, glad to not be sharing a guild tag presently with this toxic narcissist.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-04-2021, 07:51 PM
Bardp1999 Bardp1999 is offline
Fire Giant

Bardp1999's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Maceland
Posts: 897
Default

Either intentional or very ironic, not sure which

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furoar
__________________
Forum Quest
Spyder73 (BANNED)
NecroP1999 (BANNED)
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Wolfeye - Green99 - 1 Warrior
Myrdrraal - WoW Classic (Herod) - 60 Shaman
#FreeWuTang
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-04-2021, 08:23 PM
azeth azeth is offline
Planar Protector

azeth's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,882
Default

I guarantee you I could beat up Furoar and all of you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde View Post
Yea well you know, 6 years of Velious everything has been killed, only thing left to do is speedrun killing Detoxx guilds.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-04-2021, 08:24 PM
RecondoJoe RecondoJoe is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naerron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
internet tough guys going from ruthless to toothless that THAT ><

but only if he finds you IRL.

Also, why do half the elf/man children on this server have that EXACT same voice? Or does one person play half the characters on this server...

tune in next time to find out
the people on this forum are super hella lucky that i dont know where they live
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.