Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If an asteroid hits earth, their life expectancy should be a lot longer than ours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell it.
I was so sure we were the only people on earth with freedom though. I remember being in Germany one morning. We got in a car and drove to France for breakfast. About a 1.5 hour round trip. Anyways, you know how many pieces of documentation we showed to get into France? None. You know how much we showed to get back into Germany? None..

b-b-b--b--b-bbut we're the only ones!!

Try that coming from Canada or Mexico. Go from one to the other then back. You'll have to show em your dick before its all over.

In japan, you know how many times I had to show my ID? Never. Not once.

To get back onto my boat, so i wasnt charged with the crime of being awol, i had to show my ID 4 times each direction on and off. B-b--b-b--b-b-b-but freedom!! We have the freedom! Freedom to demand your fucking papers.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

I do miss being a healthy american 20 years ago, I used to walk around earth, in any country with my head held high that the wrath of god would smote anyone who bothered me.

And people treated me as if that were true.

Poor kids of this gen.

Laughing stocks of the world.

Feel bad!
Old 06-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tom macdonald will save us all
BTW Tom MacDonald is a Luciferian

It took me a while to figure this out but yeah,. that's what he is.

_____
for people who are too stupid or don't know better.,

Lucifer and Satan are different.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
40 years of fulfillment, compared to 80 years of anxiety and depression in developed nations.
If you say so buddy.

The point was, what he’s calling freedom is based on his definition. I wouldn’t define living 40 years with a tribal elder deciding my role in life is freedom. Telling me who my daughter would marry at age 12

To each their own
Last edited by Patriam1066; 06-10-2021 at 09:01 PM..
Old 06-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened? I thought we had freedom and we're the ONLY ones. Now its about "how long do they live?" how the fuck should I know? Why dont you use your machine that could teach you anything on earth to find out, you dumb fuck.
You seem very smart. And yes, we’re still talking about freedom. And we get it, you’re in the military and have been to many countries for two weeks at a time. I’m happy for you that that makes you feel well informed
Old 06-10-2021, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say so buddy.

The point was, what he’s calling freedom is based on his definition. I wouldn’t define living 40 years with a tribal elder deciding my role in life is freedom. Telling me who my daughter would marry at age 12

To each their own
guy on a buffalo is the way to be.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy..._United_States

Freedom? This is a country that policed sex acts with adults. They policed peoples mouths and butt holes. A woman is not in charge of her own body in the USA. You gotta have a funeral and report a miscarriage's, collect the mensuration and turn it into the state government for them to examine it or face charges of murder.

You're far too stupid to understand why its retarded to scoop a cup of blood water from a toilet to turn into your local state government to examine for foul play. That is freedom. One in four pregnancies results in a miscarriage. One in four. In GA, you can be charged with accessory to murder for driving a friend or family member to FL for an abortion. lol

FREEDOMMMMMMM
Old 06-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

oh, the 2 is for your age?

Pfft.

Likely story, fat boy.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Wouldn't be surprised if Gravydoo actually believed Buffalo's have wings.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Banned

Why dont you look it up and prove me wrong? Show me this is not happening. Republicans love to care about shit when they dont have to lift a finger to care. Your form is caring is not condemning them for getting pregnant in the first place. thats literally as far as you go.

Where are all the kids you guys have adopted since you are SO much about the kids? Not a one.

Put your money where your pussy ass mouth is. =]
Closed Thread