Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Default Any old Divinity people still around?

Mikeo, Wiggles, Nial?
I haven't played here in about 6 years. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2021, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Hi, welcome back!

I know Mikeo is in riot, haven't seen him in a bit but I don't play that often anymore either [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks, Allishya!
Are the top guilds here still competing for open world spawns on the multitude of raid targets, or have folks miraculously come to some form of mutual agreement?

I logged in to find myself still poop socking Venril Sathir! :P
Old 09-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, Allishya!
Are the top guilds here still competing for open world spawns on the multitude of raid targets, or have folks miraculously come to some form of mutual agreement?

I logged in to find myself still poop socking Venril Sathir! :P
Lol see rnf...new guild names, mostly same ppl still arguing over raid stuff but you can still have a ton of fun if you ignore the negativity /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

how old is "old"
Old 09-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how old is "old"
2010-2015 was my era
Old 09-01-2021, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

I played for a bout a year in 2014-2015, did Velious launch with the guild, but I don't ever see anyone on much. Not that I log on blue much either. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are playing on the Agnarr server though my dude.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 09-01-2021, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played for a bout a year in 2014-2015, did Velious launch with the guild, but I don't ever see anyone on much. Not that I log on blue much either. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are playing on the Agnarr server though my dude.
I did see Vhek and Wiggles there!
Old 09-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Cadov here (High Elf Enchanter) in Div from 2012 onward; still tagged in the guild pretty sure, though I rarely play due to lack of time these days.
Old 09-15-2021, 08:56 AM
Aviak

Drakakkade came back from a year-long hiatus back in 2016 and convinced his entire clique, which coincidentally consisted of all the officers to leave the server and go to Agnarr when it was released.

The rest of the guild was then left with a choice to either stay (without any sort of guild management ability) or go join them on Agnarr. Divinity has not existed for the most part on P99 since that time. We have requested that the guild be transferred to those that wanted to stay but they declined.

I know that Trazzle didn't transfer to Agnarr and ended up joining Kittens on his Shaman but I havn't seen him online in a long time.