Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 09:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Need help choosing between shaman, necro, enchanter

Used to play on blue, but don't have as much time to play as I used to and I can't decide between shaman, necro, enchanter. Might use one of these chars to farm a secondary melee toon in the future.

I'll most likely be soloing most of the time but would love to raid end game content as well and farm stuff for a secondary melee toon in the future. PvP ability not that important to me. I lean shaman but feel like the journey to get torpor will be difficult and long.
Old 10-14-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

Shaman is perfectly viable at all points in the game.

Be sure to get a big 2hand blunt to smack players and mobs with. Really great choice even without torpor which you'll probably get just being in a guild and chilling randomly with peeps.

Necro lifetaps pretty much land on everything, I'm pretty sure that and fd are there pvp selling points.

I personally don't have much to say about enchanters. Twinks would steamroll u and you will wind up gating without mad skills? Also kinda boring to me. Easiest to farm lower level content on though, I guess.
Last edited by starkind; 10-14-2021 at 11:20 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 02:44 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used to play on blue, but don't have as much time to play as I used to and I can't decide between shaman, necro, enchanter. Might use one of these chars to farm a secondary melee toon in the future.

I'll most likely be soloing most of the time but would love to raid end game content as well and farm stuff for a secondary melee toon in the future. PvP ability not that important to me. I lean shaman but feel like the journey to get torpor will be difficult and long.
dont play this server
Closed Thread