Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't you have just done 0.25 * 206? Fucking common core!
1/4 x 206/1 = 206/4. 206/4 = 51.5
Old 12-03-2021, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Learn logic. Learn to read. Let's talk then.

"I don't like this law. It can only be enforced by ((strawman)) way of enforcing it. This confirms it is bad."

Cynical/evil, narrow-minded, or just ignorant/stupid. Haven't got a read on you being which one, but closer to the block button - you waste precious post space that could be used by other upstanding and intelligent members of our community.
You want big government in this one particular case, huh? I want crypto banned as its treason to Jesus Christ and the United States. Can you see why we don’t expand the powers of the government based on the whims of individuals but instead adhere, to the best of our ability, to the Constitution?

But real talk crypto ownership is immediate entry into hell upon death
Old 12-03-2021, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want crypto banned as its treason to Jesus Christ
Sorry you missed the point of entry.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want big government in this one particular case, huh? I want crypto banned as its treason to Jesus Christ and the United States. Can you see why we don’t expand the powers of the government based on the whims of individuals but instead adhere, to the best of our ability, to the Constitution?

But real talk crypto ownership is immediate entry into hell upon death
Just want the laws on the books enforced. I guess that makes me pro big govmint.

You're missing crypto like most missed the internet. All good, enjoy holding inferior assets.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Twitter represents the US like this forum represents Norrath.
Old 12-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you indicating here that you prefer the lies and misinformation spread by republicans, china, and russia? Do you want twitter to become literal fake news?

Nah, twitter gets the choice to cull problematic users.

Just like you can't scream "FIRE" in a crowded theater, you can't scream "IVERMECTIN CURES COVID" on twitter.

Gtfo of here.
Purebloods will inherit The Earth
Old 12-03-2021, 10:49 PM
Banned

Not according to your own doctrine. I thought you were being "wiped out" and "Replaced" lololol now you'll inherit the earth hahahahahahahahaha
Old 12-03-2021, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not according to your own doctrine. I thought you were being "wiped out" and "Replaced" lololol now you'll inherit the earth hahahahahahahahaha
this was always the thing that confused me tbh

like if the vaccine kills everyone that takes it, then why would they give it to the ppl that are the most easily influenced by appeals to authority to take it

counterpoint being the people that take it and a healthy amount of boosters will no longer be able to have children, that's possible. and maybe they don't care who we are or what we believe in; they just want to slow down the population growth

possible anyway.

t.
i got the double jab, probably wont get a booster until they force me too because i am not afraid of coofing, or killing your grandma
Old 12-03-2021, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the tainted dna collapses, Purebloods will reign supreme for sure
Old 12-04-2021, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter represents the US like this forum represents Norrath.
why then do we need to have the FTC investigate them for censoring conservatives if it's a junk space that doesn't represent the US?

where in your oh so important mind is the line drawn between public space and p99 forum or my sms messages?
Closed Thread