Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems gonna lose hard, because their policies are terrible and extremely unpopular with both the right and also large factions of the left and independents.

Something like 85% of the entire country, including the vast majority of black americans, want voter ID, and yet Dems just keep ranting and raving about how it's racist. This is not how you win elections.
Federal voter ID cannot exist.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Gravy and Horza are so funny. They stir the drink for us here. Without their brain dead ideas we would probably just get along.

They are almost like our version of the conflict algorithms you see in social media.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravyPoop
blahblah
Another loser on block.

You're right I am the one with the unintelligible emotional gibberish posts, very similar to crying. Including excessive onomatopoeia, use of capitals and multiple question marks to mark my sentences.

Wait, that's you.

Welcome to ignore. You've been confronted with facts. I guess libs are allergic to them after all.

Don't worry about me mate, I got more bitcoin then you could ever dream of. Enjoy being broke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Banned

Yeah I bet spending trillions on the american people is just so bad for america.. We better just keep giving it away to the giant corporations and the ultra rich, like we have been. Weird how in one year of helping the american people, inflation is just off the charts according to the right. It has nothing to do with the twenty years or corporate welfare and tax breaks they got.. I mean which one is more plausible? The twenty years of shoveling money to them to horde or the literally sixty days of reinvesting in the american people?

See how much republicans hate the idea of helping the average american?? Its disgusts them. See how opposed to it they are? They will try to understand economics to prove that corporate welfare is the way forward and has no blame for the MASSIVE 1% inflation rate. I guess when you worship the rich and powerful, all you want to do is be a cock holster for them. Almost like, they learned this from another cock holster who was doing it for an actual rich guy..
Old 12-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

But our basement dwelling friends without a mortgage or a rental agreement are right.

According to Case-Shiller, housing prices are only up 1% - since last month.

Why is everyone freaking out?

It's not as if it's a trend and there are 12 months in a year, and that he 1% per month is somehow based on the price of the previous month and therefore compounding.

That would mean like 19% annual or something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Dice
WAIT, what's this?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Case-Shiller.jpg (21.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Huehuehue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (8.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I bet spending trillions on the american people is just so bad for america.. We better just keep giving it away to the giant corporations and the ultra rich, like we have been. Weird how in one year of helping the american people, inflation is just off the charts according to the right. It has nothing to do with the twenty years or corporate welfare and tax breaks they got.. I mean which one is more plausible? The twenty years of shoveling money to them to horde or the literally sixty days of reinvesting in the american people?

See how much republicans hate the idea of helping the average american?? Its disgusts them. See how opposed to it they are? They will try to understand economics to prove that corporate welfare is the way forward and has no blame for the MASSIVE 1% inflation rate. I guess when you worship the rich and powerful, all you want to do is be a cock holster for them. Almost like, they learned this from another cock holster who was doing it for an actual rich guy..
Tax breaks(or "loopholes") exist to incentivize types of economic activity the government has an interest in promoting, like renewable energy for example.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Banned

Why does the surrounding area need to pay 100k per worker per year(in tax breaks) when that worker is only being paid 30k? Thats how it works out in the end. They get this ENORMOUS tax break, the people around the are now paying a company to employ them, before the company even opens. Since they wont be paying taxes, it only works in their benifit. They should be paying the town, offering to build something the town wants, in exchange for their store or factory. Not the town paying them for the privilege of having a job. Why is it so fucking backward..? Cause the companies will just pay the town BOCC to approve it with or without you..

Thats how it works.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow massive inflation... whats it gone up? 1%? I just left the grocery store and I had to use THREE TWENTIES!!!
Props for your diet then

I just got groceries last night. They were around $130, which is what they always are nowadays. Last year they would have been around 90-100. That amount of food lasts me about a week, but I eat a lot more than most

I also don't buy anything that isn't nutritionally useful, so no candy, no junk food, no soda, nothing like that. Just berries (black, rasp, and blue), bananas, sliced lunchmeat (I try for organic no GMO's so that does bump up the price), Baked cut up chicken, Bread, a lot of nuts (spicy habenero almonds, assorted mixed nuts), and frozen veggies

Oh yknow what though, I usually have to do cat litter or cat food, that's partly why the increase in amount spent
Last edited by unsunghero; 12-05-2021 at 01:26 PM..
Old 12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federal voter ID cannot exist.
I didn't say that? I said democrats, meaning, democrats *in specific states* like Texas fervently oppose any form of voter ID. Mostly bougie upper crust liberals.

Go ask a middle class black family if they think voter ID makes sense and they'll probably give you a weird look and say "of course it does". Polling data literally shows this.

Libs have such a patronizingly dim view of african americans, all while feeling self-assured that they are the good guys who understand that racism is bad!
Closed Thread