Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah that does seem like a bad choice of locations, praying (to what I am not sure) for you unsung!
Old 12-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My uncle caught covid less than a week ago. He’s a hardcore conservative and stubborn, so of course he un-vaxxed

He lives with my 90yr old grandma, so to protect her as soon as he tested positive he drove himself 3 hours to his cabin up north to quarantine there. I understand not endangering grandma but going up 6000 feet in elevation with thinner air while battling a virus that can make it hard to breathe, AND being almost an hour away from a hospital? It’s like, are you trying to die?

The only things he has going for him is that he does have the PEOPLE version of ivermectin and some other assorted drugs, I didn’t hear which, maybe monoclonal antibodies. And he is a volunteer firefighter up there, so the fire department gifted him some bottles of oxygen just in case

But still, he shoulda gone to family member’s home rather than up north. He has 2 adult kids living here in the city who would not be nearly as much at risk catching it

I woulda had him stay at mine, but it’s just the perfect storm of bad timing because I blew through all my PTO on surgery recovery, so really trying to avoid catching COVID right now. If he had no where else to go, obviously I’d do it though
he'll be fine
Old 12-03-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-03-2021, 05:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccine caused massive bruising in me.

I don't drive and am a shut in. And I wasn't working out or getting crushed at the time of the vaccine.

I've upped my physical activity these last weeks no bruising. It's not from normal shit. Or some vitamin deficiency.

To deny people are injured who self report you gotta be a really fascist rich cunt. Probably a doctor with a big bias, prejudice, or agenda. Or a newscorp with a contract.
I got the vaccine. I'm still healthy, and will continue to be, because I work out and exercise anyways.

Also a shut in, too. I walk maybe 40 minutes a day for exercise, just because you're afraid of interacting with people doesn't mean you can't work out inside or outside. You literally can avoid talking to people by going on the opposite side of the road, going to a park, etc...

I got bruising too 6 months ago when I took both of the vaccines and nothing happened except I haven't got a severe case of COVID, but i'm not a little bitch (i'm a big bitch), I shrugged it off and it healed like any other injection into a muscle does.
Got worse bruising from a nerve test for my RSI because of how deep the needle goes into your body on an EMG test.

Vaccines have, and will continue to save lives, but honestly the best way to avoid COVID is actually washing your hands, and wearing a fucking mask and not going near people, because a majority of people are retarded and unsafe even before a pandemic hit the world; the pandemic just exposed a majority for what they truly are.

You're actually a fucking pussy if your body can't handle a quick insertion of a needle that contains no traces of a virus. I'm on testosterone blockers for 10 years, doesn't change that I am not a fucking lil bitch that can't handle pain.

It's sad that I have to call people pussies for not being able to handle a needle that contains something that will stop a pandemic, but yet here we are.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Last edited by Secrets; 12-03-2021 at 05:58 PM..
Old 12-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got the vaccine. I'm still healthy, and will continue to be, because I work out and exercise anyways.

Also a shut in, too. I walk maybe 40 minutes a day for exercise, just because you're afraid of interacting with people doesn't mean you can't work out inside or outside. You literally can avoid talking to people by going on the opposite side of the road, going to a park, etc...

I got bruising too 6 months ago when I took both of the vaccines and nothing happened except I haven't got a severe case of COVID, but i'm not a little bitch (i'm a big bitch), I shrugged it off and it healed like any other injection into a muscle does.
Got worse bruising from a nerve test for my RSI because of how deep the needle goes into your body on an EMG test.

Vaccines have, and will continue to save lives, but honestly the best way to avoid COVID is actually washing your hands, and wearing a fucking mask and not going near people, because a majority of people are retarded and unsafe even before a pandemic hit the world; the pandemic just exposed a majority for what they truly are.

You're actually a fucking pussy if your body can't handle a quick insertion of a needle that contains no traces of a virus. I'm on testosterone blockers for 10 years, doesn't change that I am not a fucking lil bitch that can't handle pain.

It's sad that I have to call people pussies for not being able to handle a needle that contains something that will stop a pandemic, but yet here we are.
Lol

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-03-2021, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also a shut in, too. I walk maybe 40 minutes a day for exercise, just because you're afraid of interacting with people doesn't mean you can't work out inside
She was working out inside for a while, dunno if she still is though

Quote:
I'm on testosterone blockers for 10 years, doesn't change that I am not a fucking lil bitch that can't handle pain
Interesting. My ma has to take estrogen blockers due to having estrogen-receptive breast cancer currently in remission. She takes anastrazole but it's just a tiny pill, yet super effective. Didn't realize test blockers would be a shot, figured they'd be a pill too
Old 12-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he'll be fine
Thank God Toxigen was right. It appears my Uncle turned the corner (never required Hospitalization) and is going to be ok. He got a positive test, so we know it was Covid

He was in his mid 60's, not fat but not very active, not a very healthy eater. Unvaxxed. He did take ivermectin. Maybe it did nothing, maybe it secretly made him worse

But he survived. So I'm thankful

edit: DISCLAIMER: always consult your doctor, don't take anything I post as recommended medical advice!
Old 12-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:

who dis?? Hi, secrets =]

You have to call em pussies. We cant just, hunt them down and shoot em with a dart. They just dont care if they kill someone. They dont care if they kill their own kids with it. As long as their friends dont make fun of them for wearing a mask.

Remember back in the day when honor was so important, people would die for it? They think their honor as a man is at stake. Does anything scream "im a pussy" more than that..? They are unfit for service, thats for sure. I hope a civil war starts so they can muster, then be devastated by their own disease ridden troops before a shot is fired. Nurgles army made real.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who dis?? Hi, secrets =]

You have to call em pussies. We cant just, hunt them down and shoot em with a dart. They just dont care if they kill someone. They dont care if they kill their own kids with it. As long as their friends dont make fun of them for wearing a mask.
lol dude

jabbed peepz with tainted dna spread covid too and the masks have always just been for show