Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

PS. Keep it up! Would love to see other areas with similar level of detail if you enjoyed this one!
Old 10-06-2021, 07:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great guide. I think my one bit of feedback is a mention to keep a heads up if another person is working FGs or doing Tranix. Have seen some uncalled trains to zone thru the LDC area that could be a bit dicey for those that aren't familiar with the zone.
Thanks! This is true, I have seen trains come through once in a while, it is rare though thankfully.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 10-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

awesome write up! its always great to see new guides being put up on the wiki.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The recent thread about mage leveling spots made me want to write up how I figured out the LDC's camp in Solb so I wrote up a wiki guide. It's my first real wiki page and a first draft, feedback would be appreciated!

https://wiki.project1999.com/Kurrat%..._for_Magicians
Nice guide. Thank you for contributing.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

I camped the nox on my mage 49-52-ish, I was only camping to get the bracer and the robe. Another mob can path thru the nox spawn area, I had the guano harvester come thru there periodically. He is invisible so you need to make sure you keep see inv up.
FYI- The Hole and Bear pits in Perma have much better exp 55+.
Old 10-10-2021, 07:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I camped the nox on my mage 49-52-ish, I was only camping to get the bracer and the robe. Another mob can path thru the nox spawn area, I had the guano harvester come thru there periodically. He is invisible so you need to make sure you keep see inv up.
FYI- The Hole and Bear pits in Perma have much better exp 55+.
Exp wise, how does the hole compare to bear pits? I can't solo the pits at all,but triod with an enchanter and a druid went very fast. Hard to set the team up obviously.
Closed Thread