Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2021, 03:50 PM
Skeleton

My only request/requirement is Kelethin becomes the official banking city of the server. Non-negotiable.
Old 10-20-2021, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My only request/requirement is Kelethin becomes the official banking city of the server. Non-negotiable.
Roll an Ogre just to get good faction, then block bank door.
Old 10-20-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope so.

It was so freaking majestic being in the vast greater faydark woods with all sorts of different people cruising through going about their business.

Wizards have spires right there, druids have rings a zone away and its easy to faction up. Definitely the peak of gaming.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Yea Gfay bank was a better trade zone than EC. I wouldn't never miss EC tunnel, but EC tunnel is very plain and boring.
Old 10-20-2021, 10:31 PM
Skeleton

Honestly... bin everything and just make canoes travel at max selo speed!
Old 10-29-2021, 02:37 PM
Skeleton

5 pages of bluebie retardation fuck off and get in line for a ring 8
Old 12-12-2021, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets discuss the ruleset with regards to everything outside of PVP (so not discussing item loot, level range, teams/no teams)

Specific areas to discuss

1. Loot rights
2. Play Nice Policy, and what that would mean? (LnS?)
3. Rogue pick pocket
4. Training
5. What other issues?
Can people still handle loot stealing? I can't even think of game that had this after everquest.
Old 12-13-2021, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How should exploits like mobs clipped into walls and pathed badly intentionally be handled?
You either wanna go full Rallos or you don't, OG Rallos rules, anything goes. Corpsecamping, bindcamping, and training only became a thing after the waterfall of tears.

And do you really want rules, HERE! lol you know what is really gonna happen, this side is gonna lie, while that side tells it's own lies and people are gonna devolve into a GM bitchfest of trying to get the other banned to pull them out of competing raid rotation.

Never try to get between a blue and their shekels.
Old 12-14-2021, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

I think that was Sullon that attempted no GM involvement for rules and carried on that way for some time. I get the point though.

We have fraps, enforcement doesn’t have to be impossible.

I’ll take it however they make it though.

I’m hoping for some official p99 polls about this stuff for 2.0 I don’t see why not.

At least some active discussions. Dreaming.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-14-2021, 08:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I think that was Sullon that attempted no GM involvement for rules and carried on that way for some time. I get the point though.

We have fraps, enforcement doesn’t have to be impossible.

I’ll take it however they make it though.

I’m hoping for some official p99 polls about this stuff for 2.0 I don’t see why not.

At least some active discussions. Dreaming.
People here are really too immature for rules, last time they tried putting a buncha rules into place on Red, Lite and Nizzar descended into report games.

Literally none of the rules actually got enforced, it became about who got the best doctored or one sided shots of the action and who reported who first.

And then the punishments varied wildly from person to person, one guy might get banned for a month another guy an hour.

On Sullon the only rule they enforced was no showeq use, here you will find a bunch of people using showeq and for some reason there never seems to be enough evidence to catch them.

Good luck getting impartial rulings here.
Closed Thread