Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Default Deepwater Knights Faction - Pally Epic

Working on my Deepwater Knights faction for Pally epic. Found a thread from about 3 years ago and it seems like some of the faction hits have been changed. I am killing the people at the Druid looking ring in Paineel as was suggested. None of the mobs appear to be in the Wiki. Anyone know how big their faction is? Am apprehensive with Deepwater Knights guild leader and wondering how long I’m in for. After about 2 hours still apprehensive.

Finally, anyone know the minimum faction for the Plane of Sky turn in? Read might be able to be done at warmly and others say ally.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=Fiery+avenger

Thanks,
Barlu
Old 12-29-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Look for a mob that will give you a 1,000pt faction hit.

You can thank me later.

Also tip on Sky: hand in ghoulbane first to double check your faction if you aren't max.

That way if he eats it, only a few hundred pp is lost.

Can thank me for this pro tip later too.
Last edited by White_knight; 12-29-2020 at 02:52 PM..
Old 12-30-2020, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Get sow pots and at least 3 empty bags.
Kill Noclin Saar by the newbie yard in Paineel, kill Azzar Habbib close by (first door near Noclin overlooking the yard, almost 1hr repop on him).
Fill bags with molars from Warrens, gather up and use a 2h to mow them down.
Run through Tox to paineel and kill Elial Brook on the west beach on the way to Erudin to hand in molars.
Rinse and repeat. The molars will really speed up your grind. You will spend an eon just camping the one spawn in Tox. I tried the spawn in Lavastorm and it was not noticeably any better faction despite ZAM saying it was.

Not sure if that “secret” npc in Paineel gives 1k positive Deepwater Knights on P99. That little gauntlet I did got me there in prob 6hrs. Not saying it won’t work, just didn’t do it and near maxed currently.

Get ally. Don’t do it twice. Also don’t spawn him with friends on island 4. Just wait until your guild heads to 5.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look for a mob that will give you a 1,000pt faction hit.

You can thank me later.

Also tip on Sky: hand in ghoulbane first to double check your faction if you aren't max.

That way if he eats it, only a few hundred pp is lost.

Can thank me for this pro tip later too.
confirmed pro tip here

i did the same thing and I did this quest THREE times
Old 01-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you all for the advice! Ended up just running around Warren’s whacking Kobolds for teeth. Am up to Amiable so shouldn’t be too long now!
Old 01-05-2021, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

just max it out, really, it doesn't take THAT long. best route is actually to hang out at the erudin docks and do diseased shark turn ins for the barnacle breast plate instead of killing Noclin and/or the NPC in toxx at the docks. Even running back and forth and killing both is slower and more labor intensive than killing the diseased shark.

source: i've literally maxed this on 3-4 paladins on red because im sick.
Last edited by Danger; 01-05-2021 at 04:40 AM..
Closed Thread