Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, AG's supposed blood feud with Blood Guard is totally the reason the guy from AG was upset, and had nothing to do with BG's members actively attempting to sabotage his Lodi kill and then petitioning him and getting his Lodi depopped on him.

The hell are you smoking?
way to extrapolate bud, I did not say that manasana leaving AG is WHY this happened, all i said, was that shit like this happens.

This in particular happened because Droog got told "NO" by sirken and is a little crybaby with a hurt butt, so he came here in the hopes people would ease his butthurt, as ive already stated.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
both realized they were powerless to change that.
Might be a technicality, but I wouldn't say I was powerless. I took my game knowledge and play time to IB, where we went on to dominate the server, while DA went from being a top guild, to being absorbed by a guild that had touble breaking fear in classic. That account of how things went down might be slightly biased or exaggerated, but technically true!
Old 10-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep attacking OP and AG, when I'm not trying to defend them. OP and AG's actions are independent of BGs. One being bad doesn't mean the other is good. The only cut and dry conclusion I was able to make from this post is BG used shady tactics, and that OP seems like kind of a cry baby, but is kind of justified in this instance.
Unfortunately the majority make everything binary and have a hard time comprehending anything further.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have to ask Eivy if he killed the previous Hadden. I don't think he ever claimed that. (Yeah Eivy was/is a dude).

I posted logs. ~50 seconds after Hadden popped is when he swung. Again with baseless cries of "liar!".
So he swung after 50 seconds while you only waited 20 to engage?
Old 10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And nothing wrong with sharing loot with an alliance, but when that alliance member brings 4 people to your 24 people, and automatically get the epic piece because it was there turn in the rotaion (and therefore the ONLY reason they showed up, most likely) Thats some loot council BS, and i understand why that would frustrate people, from every AG member ive talked to, AG carries the CSG alliance during there raids.
Some people had that perception for a time, myself included, but that simply isn't the case. Omni and Europa more than carry their weight in the CSG alliance, and we're both happy and lucky to have them.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be a technicality, but I wouldn't say I was powerless. I took my game knowledge and play time to IB, where we went on to dominate the server, while DA went from being a top guild, to being absorbed by a guild that had touble breaking fear in classic. That account of how things went down might be slightly biased or exaggerated, but technically true!
ya thats my point, you couldnt change it within DA, so you left for greener pastures and to do what you could elsewhere. Mana did the same thing, left AG and formed BG with Willfight, and in 2 months, have managed to get quite a bit done imo, for being as others have stated "a guild formed of AG rejects and the casual VS level guild"
Old 10-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, AG's supposed blood feud with Blood Guard is totally the reason the guy from AG was upset, and had nothing to do with BG's members actively attempting to sabotage his Lodi kill and then petitioning him and getting his Lodi depopped on him.

The hell are you smoking?
Dunno bout you, but only the highest quality of ganja. Want to try some?
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To put a little perspective on this... I kinda get the whole "cockblock ideal pets" thing now. Hell there was a guy in AG who joined me at a camp once who wanted to try to keep Grizlin dead because there was 1-2 known Lodi-soloing SHM there. He gave up when he realized the spawn time was so short. I thought THAT was kindof a dick move.

But you guys showed up late... Lodi spawned when no one was there to engage, which almost never happens (since I've been watching, which is a number of weeks now). And you were pissy because you thought you were just gonna waltz in and get it.
Back to this whole we were pissy because we thought we were gonna waltz in and get it again... we adapted our plan to fit the situation to try and get lodi to eat your face off. Still not ashamed of it, will do it again to you and anyone I think needs Griz but doesn't have him yet in a heartbeat. Can't wait for Pt 2 of this rnf when it happens to you again.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
ya thats my point, you couldnt change it within DA, so you left for greener pastures and to do what you could elsewhere. Mana did the same thing, left AG and formed BG with Willfight, and in 2 months, have managed to get quite a bit done imo, for being as others have stated "a guild formed of AG rejects and the casual VS level guild"
Right on. I'm a casual shit and I've been on this server since 2012 and I've done more with BG in the last couple months than I had up to this point. SURE it's nothing compared to high end Velious raiding like A/A are doing, but it's exciting and competitive. I think Manasana and Willfight compliment each other very well. Like Will said, Mana is like the mean mommy and Will is the cool, fun dad. Having a really great time in BG. It's full of a lot of nice people.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who call it ganja is a red flag for someone pretending to smoke.

So no, I don't want to try your parsley/oregano blend.
colloquialism: a local or regional dialect expression

The more you know. I've always wanted to know, what's it like being a complete hipster douchebag?
Closed Thread