Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 11:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Stylishkiller Quest NPC in East Commonlands Tunnel

Reward: 200,000pp

You say, 'Hail, Stylishkiller'

Stylishkiller says 'Whew! I cant believe you found me amongst all these merchants! Hey listen, I am looking for "The Horn Hsagra". There is a Storm Giant by the name of King Tormax, and he is found in Kael Drakkel. I have got word from p1999 wiki that he has the Horn I seek.'

You say, 'I can help'

Stylishkiller says 'Ok! I am trusting you! Be careful, since he does not know you, he will be dangerous and I do not recommend you attempt to retrieve the Horn alone.
So for your info, This storm giant rules over both the Kromzek and the Kromrif clans with an iron fist. Although the giants of Velious have a close kinship with the orc Tormax has a great many enemies. His grandfather slew Lord Yelinak's mate and the desire of his people to have supremacy over Velious has brought them into thousands of years of conflict with dragonkind. Also to the west Tunare's Court battles the giants who encroach into their sacred forest. Only in the last few centuries has a new enemy come to Velious - the Coldain dwarves. Despite the benevolence of the hardy Coldain the pugnacious giants and orcs take their arrival on the frozen continent with great displeasure.'

Zone: Kael Drakkel
Respawn Time: ?
Stats
AC: 1119
HP: 450k? (316)
Damage per hit: max 775?
Attacks per round: 4 (65%)
Special: Rampage,
Enrage, Summon, Immune to Flee, Uncharmable, Unfearable, Unmezzable, Unstunnable, Unslowable, See Invis, See Hide

You say, 'I want the job'

Stylishkiller says 'You are a Legend! Bring me The Horn of Hsagra and I shall reward you handsomely.'

Hand him The Horn of Hsagra

Stylishkiller says 'Excellent! with this Horn I will be able to increase my guilds overall damage per second and proceed to victory. You are a legend! Thank you so much! Here is your reward as promised.'

You gain experience!!

Receive 200,000pp
Last edited by l2kgaming; 09-27-2016 at 11:48 AM..
Old 09-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Kobold

I would like to know what you plan to do with this horn before I even consider retrieving it for you. Trust is important among adventurers, especially when transacting. The intimacy underlying such trust is built upon this sort of open exchange. So I implore you, please share with us, with me, the use you have planned for this horn. Whatever the case, it is unlikely I will aid you, but this is a starting place.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2kgaming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gain experience!!
Comes with free PL?
Old 09-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to know what you plan to do with this horn before I even consider retrieving it for you.
Edited quest hand in response to avoid confusion. Thanks.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Someone give this guy the horn
Closed Thread