Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up Want to save kids, support this community and get some SWEET VALUABLE PIXELS?

RAFFLE RESULTS
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

WINNERS
  • Juevento: 280,000 platinum pieces
  • Lanoth: Cobalt Breastplate
  • Anichek: Manastone
  • Shigouragu: Elder Spiritist's Breastplate
  • Goloin: Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate
  • Blaza: Fungus Covered Scale Tunic
  • Tomtee: Shield of the White Dragon
  • Byel: DawnFire, Morning Star of Light
  • Huehue: Pod of Seawater
  • Sturmlin: Hierophant's Cloak
  • Crasney: Blood Ember Breastplate
  • Destrotek: 7-Piece Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril Set
  • Wenuven: Brell's Girdle

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS! THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE! YOU ARE THE BEST COMMUNITY ON THE INTERWEBS!

Also, my $15,000 pledge was to do a shoey. Enjoy! http://www.twitch.tv/norova/c/5374131

----------------------------
DONATIONS MADE AFTER 8AM CDT on 10/26 CANNOT BE COUNTED FOR THE RAFFLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can still donate to my campaign, so if you feel moved to do so, PLEASE don't hesitate! But the Project 1999 item raffle is CLOSED!

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE RAFFLE, PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND EXIST FOR A REASON!

HOWDY, PROJECT 1999ers!

On Saturday, October 25th starting at 8AM CDT I will be participating in Extra Life by livestreaming a marathon 24-hour gaming session to raise money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Extra Life brings a worldwide community of gamers together to benefit a wonderful cause while having fun and making a positive impact on local communities. Please join me on Twitch.tv as I go from wide-awake to zombie-mode while trying to raise money for the children. Even if you don't have any cash to spare for a donation I could really use your company! I will be giving away various prizes, running a few raffles and doing my best to stay awake and keep my sanity. Throughout the 24 hours I will be playing some Project 1999, Trove, Tribes: Ascend, Gauntlet, Potatoman, Defiance, Heroes of the Storm and more!

My Extra Life participant page: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/ryancain
My Twitch.tv stream: http://www.twitch.tv/norova
----------

WELGRIM'S OFFICIAL EXTRA LIFE PROJECT 1999 ITEM RAFFLE

I have something very, very special in store for Project 1999 (well, for Blue anyway; sorry Red <3). After much planning, patience and paperwork, and SO MANY thanks to the compassionate senior staff of the server (<3uDeru)... as part of my Extra Life day of games I will be conducting an Extra Life donation-based raffle for some very valuable items on the Project 1999 Blue (PvE) server!
  • Have you put in your hard time in the world of Norrath but just never had an opportunity to get your hands on some super rare and expensive pixels?
  • Are you a newbie to the server, but are actually more like Scrooge McDuck and swim through a pool of money every morning in real life?
  • Do you have an overwhelming desire to give monetary contributions to an organization that exists solely to heal our most beloved human brethren?
If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions, this raffle is for you!
----------

The prizes below have been donated by myself and some absolutely amazing Project 1999 players and guilds. The total value so far is over 1 million platinum!

PRIZE TIERS
Prizes will be added to the overall prize pool as milestones are reached for my Extra Life 2014 goal. Tier 1 is unlocked at the start of the raffle. Tier 2 unlocks at $1,250. Tier 3 unlocks at $2,500. See the following page for a live view of the current prize tier status: http://p99.yourfirefly.com/raffle_rewards.php

CASH PRIZE
One of the prizes is a lump sum payout of all the platinum donated to the raffle by various people.

10,000 PLATINUM PIECES (Doraf)
10,000 PLATINUM PIECES (Fysts)
10,000 PLATINUM PIECES (Kaide)
100,000 PLATINUM PIECES (Anonymous)

TOTAL CASH PRIZE: 130,000 PLATINUM PIECES, PAID IN ONE LUMP SUM
IN-GAME ITEMS (ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
Most valuable pledge set forth so far (Chest):
Please, oh please, can we make this happen??

Oh, yeah. This too.----------

HOW TO ENTER THE RAFFLE (PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE POINTS BEFORE PROCEEDING)
  • There is NO LIMIT on the number of raffle tickets you can purchase. All of your donations during the above timeframe will be totaled and divided by five to determine your total number of raffle entries. You may submit multiple donations of varying amounts at varying times, as long as they all fall within the timeframe stated above. My participant page can be found here: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/ryancain.
  • IMPORTANT: When making your donation you MUST include the following in the "Message to Ryan" box with your donation: "Project 1999 Raffle: "character name"" where "character name" is the name of the character on Project 1999 (PvE) whom you wish to receive your raffle winnings. I WILL NOT AWARD ITEMS TO ANY CHARACTER OTHER THAN THE ONE LISTED IN YOUR DONATION COMMENTS IF YOU WIN.
  • IMPORTANT: Be sure to leave this checkbox ON! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • IMPORTANT: Please be sure that the email address you use on the Extra Life site is one that you currently have access to. THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD THAT I WILL BE USING TO CONTACT RAFFLE WINNERS.
  • The raffle prizes will be drawn after I've had a chance to compile the list of all donors and get some rest, sometime in the evening on 10/26/2014 using a third party raffle drawing system (https://www.randompicker.com) with all activity visible to the stream.
  • The prizes will be awarded in the order of most valuable to least valuable. You DO NOT need to be present to win. I will contact winners via email after all winners are drawn. You must respond to my email within 48 hours from the time I send it or you will forfeit your prize and a new name will be drawn in your place.
  • No more than ONE (1) raffle prize awarded per email address entered in the raffle.
  • ONCE AGAIN. ONLY DONATIONS DURING THE APPROVED TIME ABOVE WILL COUNT FOR THE RAFFLE. IF YOU DONATE EARLY I CANNOT INCLUDE THAT DONATION IN THE RAFFLE. THIS IS NOT FLEXIBLE, IT IS PART OF THE RULES I WORKED OUT WITH SERVER STAFF.
All rules subject to minor modifications up until the start of the raffle. I would like to raise as much money as possible for Extra Life, so I may be modifying my overall fundraising goal, the items up for raffle, the milestone amounts, etc., but will not do so once the raffle has started.
----------

I’ve put a lot of time and energy into preparing for this and really appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Hoping you can join me this weekend! If you know anyone who would also be interested, feel free to forward the info to them! 100% of your donations go straight to Children's Miracle Network hospitals. Also, you don't have to watch the livestream to donate, the donations page is open year round!
----------

Again, here are all of the relevant links:----------

Once more, a HUGE THANKS to the server's senior staff, especially Derubael, for allowing me to do this!
----------

THIS EVENT WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY DOING MY DUE DILIGENCE TO CLEAR EVERYTHING WITH SENIOR SERVER STAFF.
PLEASE SEE THE IMAGE BELOW FOR FULL PROOF AND DETAILS OF THE PERMISSION GRANTED TO ME BY DERUBAEL.

Fizzlelina Fizzlezalot <Castle> :: Gnome Necromancer :: Green
Welgrim Stoutslammer <Dawn Believers> :: Dwarf Cleric :: Blue
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Welgrim's Project 1999 files: https://p99.yourfirefly.com
Last edited by norova; 10-27-2014 at 10:57 AM..
Old 10-22-2014, 11:36 PM
Kobold

A+
Old 10-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

way cool
Old 10-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Large Rat

That's awesome, I hope lots of charity is charityed.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Banned

Saw you shout this in WC today! Cool!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:47 AM
Aviak

Just saw you shout in EC. This is awesome, and I hope you raise a lot of $$.

Proud member of <Divinity> on Project 1999

Zombie Girl of <Divinity>
Old 10-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Orc

This is good shit.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

"THINK OF THE CHEEELDRAN!"
Badass Welgrim <3

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 10-23-2014, 06:30 AM
Planar Protector

Sektor did something similar for his wedding iirc, in game items in return for buying something off his wedding gift wishlist.

That's good business acumen, best of luck with this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS - have you tried emailing Platlord? I'm sure he'd be interested in tickets <3
Old 10-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Fire Giant

man Welgrim, you are a super cool dude
Closed Thread