Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone that supports Trump after this Syria debacle is incomprehensible to me. We have done the Kurds dirty before, but this is just too naked in its motivations and too incompetent to earn anything other than complete and total disdain.
More dead brown people is usually a plus for Trump supporters.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone that supports Trump after this Syria debacle is incomprehensible to me. We have done the Kurds dirty before, but this is just too naked in its motivations and too incompetent to earn anything other than complete and total disdain.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QCard055.jpg (77.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 10-16-2019, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

After Democratic leaders walked out of their meeting on Syria with Trump, Pelosi says they witnessed the president have "a meltdown."

"What we witnessed on the part of the president was a meltdown. Sad to say," Pelosi told reporters outside the White House with House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. In the meeting, Trump said fewer than 100 ISIS prisoners have escaped. “The least dangerous” ones, he said, and "that there are communists involved and you guys might like that."
Old 10-16-2019, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Dude is leaning hard on the 'There is an extremist faction in this population of millions that is Communist, ergo they deserve genocide' argument.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

Mods, please ban Teppler for poorly representing conservatism, Borza for poorly representing himself and everyone else for subjecting themselves to the exchange.

Wonkie, I want you to take Patriam as your wife and together build an ark to weather the cumming Storm.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:00 PM
Banned

me wonder if 40 virginS awaiting our neWLy banNed frenD

*NRO music playS*

RiP
Old 10-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude is leaning hard on the 'There is an extremist faction in this population of millions that is Communist, ergo they deserve genocide' argument.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QCard099.jpg (21.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-16-2019, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be confused too if I didn't know what people refer to as a libtard. In fact, I am confused since it appears you don't really know the use.
do you believe in capitalism? congrats you're a libtard
Old 10-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Newly uncovered tax documents show Trump kept 'two sets of books' and may have committed financial fraud.

Newly uncovered tax documents from President Donald Trump that were obtained by ProPublica contain several inconsistencies that could point to financial fraud. A dozen real estate professionals told ProPublica they saw no clear explanation for multiple inconsistencies in the documents.

“It really feels like there’s two sets of books — a set of books for the tax guy and a set for the lender,” said Kevin Riordan, a financing expert and real estate professor at Montclair State University who reviewed the records. “It’s hard to argue numbers. That’s black and white.”
Old 10-16-2019, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For sure, everyone that disagrees with your political views is womanly as hell. Not misogynistic at all.
No, well... someone with feminine qualities would probably take it that way but no. You missed a key word again, I know this is very hard. I said I imagine. I know you have that disorder where you miss context but I'll make sure to point it out to you every time.

My assumption of you being feminine is because you conform to gender theory, obsessed with trans, your avatar, how often you are here, my opinion on the lack of your social life(based on your posting methods and youre here day in and out), and that you fit the profile of someone who either is a troll or feminine SJW with a sad existence. Nothing to do with misogyny, more just your representation of yourself here.

Just as you think I'm probably a racist redneck bigot. Hence where I can use the words imagine, and you dumb lefties can't. You think your world is the reality.
Closed Thread