Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

did they ever fix the rogue epic haste not affecting backstab?
Old 02-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lazy Aggro wasn't until later.. Luclin & beyond

I remember it coming in when they changed endurance and sped up meditating (rest mode or w/e)

Def not part of this era, mobs are supposed to remember & chase you forever
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.games.everquest/mob$20forgets|sort:relevance/alt.games.everquest/fPoRO8vXO5M/8JqsNiWdOdUJ
Old 02-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Banned

dealt with lazy agro in pop beta(Al'Kabor)

so before that
Old 02-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if there's point A and B and there's a mob blocking A, you can now just aggro and outrun past its (lazy aggro) and reach B and let it path back, camp and log back in and you're clear? Gross... big nerf on FD and monks

And where the hell is triple attack?

And did the base dmg get nerfed or increased?

And sneak pulling nerfed and fd sneaking nerfed... Wtf
Old 02-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

anyone figure out what
"Haynar: Implemented class specific level based weapon damage caps. Thanks Demonstar55 from EQEmu."
means exactly?
Old 02-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danronaldo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the damage cap part relate to
not sure what all of them are ..but my 26 troll shaman went from hitting for 90 max with my 2hander to now 52 max ...pretty huge difference
Old 02-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Circlet of Shadow (prenerf) appears to have been potentially caught up in this patch moreso than intended. Monters are attacking as soon as I stand up w/gather shadows. This is incorrect behavior; while they should not memblur until they reset (unless the feign blurs them), they should also not re-engage until the invisibility is dropped.

I haven't had time to fully trial this and I would appreciate if some other Necromancers or Shadow Knights could test this also, before I post to bug form, since it might be weirdness with server ticks. I'll do more trials myself later once I have more time.

Danth
Old 02-13-2017, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Cool, now my casual raid guild cant do harder targets or need more monks to do it when usually we only have 1 monk on during our raids. Thanks p99! Why was getting rid of sneak FD pulling even a thought? So now more casual players have to suffer for what exactly?
Old 02-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I've learned anything from this thread it's that you should never wholly trust your memory.
There are about 50 threads that still exist about 2000 changes (kunark) that dealt directly with this change, but they also came about a year before monk triple attack so....yay we're getting closer?
Old 02-13-2017, 06:22 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremeak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure what all of them are ..but my 26 troll shaman went from hitting for 90 max with my 2hander to now 52 max ...pretty huge difference
Yes. Some classes hit for less. And instead of caps at just 10 and 20, there are now ones at 10, 20, 30. & 40.