Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Banned

So now we can waste 1.5 million on cameras and drug enforcement force people into a for profit prison system.

Rather than take that 1.5 million and give these people a lock down unit to re-hab and stay off the drugs and grow some food and do some exercise and get some psyche drugs or treatmeent?

I would rather have the fucking mental hospital than a camera that's likely only going to get me harrased. Even if I just get euthanized at the mental hospital as a cost saving measure.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are not allowed to colonize my FB feeed with ur shit tho. Thankfully FB is wising up to this and realizing how bad it is.
Rules for thee but not for me.

I spoke out when YouTube was removing LGBT videos and when the UK required Drill rappers to submit song lyrics to police before publishing.

We don't have to agree on everything, but can we at least agree on the spirit of free speech and expression?

I'm talking about a societal acceptance and defense of free speech and expression.

Just because it's not censoring you yet doesn't mean it won't eventually get to that point.

But when it does, I'm not going to praise the people who violated your rights.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't a left/right, liberal/conservative issue in the least. This is a societal issue that I think demands some serious resources to handle.

You would be hard pressed to find anyone who backs Alex Jones Sandy Hook takes. Taking him down and silencing him without any due process, that should make your ears perk up.

Bill Maher(Video below) who is absolutely not a fan of Alex Jones here. The crowd cheering this is frightening.

https://youtu.be/eeqVYjxUh24
free speech, due process, I don't think you know what these terms mean. You're a parrot in a people mask and it sickens me.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules for thee but not for me.

I spoke out when YouTube was removing LGBT videos and when the UK required Drill rappers to submit song lyrics to police before publishing.

We don't have to agree on everything, but can we at least agree on the spirit of free speech and expression?

I'm talking about a societal acceptance and defense of free speech and expression.

Just because it's not censoring you yet doesn't mean it won't eventually get to that point.

But when it does, I'm not going to praise the people who violated your rights.
Well, I'm annoyed that GayTube got flagged and demotonized but I'm not raging ladybonerhardoneEDmad.

I think we need to work these things out. As a society, and I don't blame people for not wanting their 5 year old to wake up to an obvious tranny like me singing the star spangled banner in the morning. People should be opting in.

Facebook and Youtube are OPT in services anyway, I had to physically sign my self up and agree to their terms of service. I'm surpised it didn't require an extra mayan genital mutilating sacrifice at a stone pyramid and altar to the god(s)(ess). Patherkinfurry.

That's unchecked, unbridled, liasez fair capitalism though. Praise it! Anyone can pay to play$$$ get the right plan and you can host whatever you want!

I've been saying this forever. Instead of lobbying the government and making shitty LGBTQ crap - people who care about the rights and humanity of LGBT people or trans people should have been taking their millions and rather than donating them to paper mill lobbies, should have been taking those $20 million chunks, rather than using them on activism.

They should have been making positive life affirming 80's (hallmark style) movies about me with me as the star actor(ess) and selling them. For $$$

That'd do more good and be free speech worthy than the crap ChikFaLa and Planned Parenthood does. (corupt as fuk anticrhistian, both)

The fucking coruption of our society and politics is abhorrent, but it's because ape-people who have zero fucking free-will-and-reason are the bread and butter and they are enraptured by shit like Facebook and it's ads.

LISTEN KIDDO. I predate Geocities. I was an internet jedi master b4 HTML v.1.0 was published. I beta tested this shit.

Getting your knickers in a knot over AJ being a banned retard is a distraction and serves the beast666 global intelligence aparati .

Infowars couldn't sell their toxic brand to the big fish, because it's TOXIC. It's also anti-corporatist which is lulz because why it was ever allowed on a corporate website...

It'd be way smarter to have founded a LGbTQ church than it is to create yet another political lobby diametrically opposed to the assholes. Who are a big distraction from the elevation and ascension of the spirit of humanity towards something BETTER than human. or post human anyway.
Last edited by clevergirl; 08-25-2018 at 10:35 AM..
Old 08-25-2018, 10:36 AM
Banned

^ just some finally crapted posting this morning I'm feeling really fucking retarded today
Old 08-25-2018, 10:36 AM
Banned

I hope the word retard offends you, because being a retard is normalized these days
Old 08-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Banned

by companies like youtube and facebook
Old 08-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Banned

what did you expect from people who normalize retardation? why are you consuming facebook?
Old 08-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope the word retard offends you, because being a retard is normalized these days
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2018, 10:57 AM
Banned

My fault for serious posting.

I've learned my lesson.
Closed Thread