Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throndor, you committed the ultimate act of pollution with a worthless alcoholic woman and the state is taxing you for it so those little demons don't turn out to be completely unsocialized knifepoint rapists. The alternative is emigration to a place that does not have mechanisms to check the existence of knifepoint rapists, and thus has a preponderance of them generated by men like you. I'd say better luck next time / get good

Yeah, thanks to feminicism they side with the degenerate drunk whore who's never shown the willingness to actually make the sacrifices it takes (working) to raise children. In the meanwhile ive held steady employment since i turned 16 years old, so its obviously "in the children's best interest" to live with a drunk NPD bitch the majority of the time, because...shes at home more often and she has a vagina.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that bear crossdressing? If I remember correctly?
she put the gold in her bosoms

it's pretty self explanatory, ma'am
Old 01-18-2019, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Wonkie gets a brown star for today's contributions.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He bred

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao 4 kids

4 KIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, thanks to feminicism they side with the degenerate drunk whore who's never shown the willingness to actually make the sacrifices it takes (working) to raise children. In the meanwhile ive held steady employment since i turned 16 years old, so its obviously "in the children's best interest" to live with a drunk NPD bitch the majority of the time, because...shes at home more often and she has a vagina.
biological parent is a better option than you hiring a babysitter to raise them, nice try blaming feminism though
Old 01-18-2019, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Wonkie gets a brown star for today's contributions.
i want a red one
Old 01-18-2019, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a civilian nuclear engineer for the department of navy, working work on aircraft carriers and submarines. I've been deemed "essential personnel" in every shutdown in recent history, except this one we were previously funded. I have no family/kids to worry about, so i've got plenty of money saved up to last. The ones this really affects are normal working class families... which should be sad to all of you, regardless of political party.

Maybe it's different in the engineering world, but the department of navy is literally begging for engineers to work for them right now. I hired into the job about 10 years ago when the economy was terrible, so just getting a job out of college at the time was enough. Nowadays there is little to no incentive to work for the government. The salaries are better in the private industry and they don't have the risk of getting shutdown literally multiple times a year. I'm actually quitting in the next month or two myself, so there goes another 10 years of experience.

I know you hate all of us lazy guvment workers, and i get it frankly, but the fact is some of us are actually working.

This is the fault of federal workers how? Aren't republicans fond of telling people to suck it and pull themselves up by their bootstraps? Why don't you just...ya know...do that? The TSA agent working without a paycheck right now didn't cause you to make bad life choices. I don't understand why you revel in their misery. If anything you should be sympathetic of the fact that they're dealing with similar economic hardships as you. But nah, fuck them for having jobs and paying taxes.
I never said that there are'nt niche industries where government employment is understated, however in the last paragraph, those of us in the private industry are not saying we want handouts, we're saying we're paying you enough already, stay the fuck out of our wallet and make it work with the moneys youre already getting. If that means you need to downsize then so be it. Its an entirely different stance there, bud.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want a red one
With a MAGA logo on it.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I never said that there are'nt niche industries where government employment is understated, however in the last paragraph, those of us in the private industry are not saying we want handouts, we're saying we're paying you enough already, stay the fuck out of our wallet and make it work with the moneys youre already getting. If that means you need to downsize then so be it. Its an entirely different stance there, bud.
I don't understand this. What makes you think that federal workers are demanding more money then we're being paid? Granted i did bitch about the lack of cost of living incease, but that seems to happen a lot these days. Anyways, that is a completely different conversation, which i suppose we could get into if you'd really like. I'm talking about the current shutdown. People being forced to go to work without receiving a paycheck. Going to work and then going to a food bank for shit's sake. And not because republicans want to downsize government and democrats are fighting it, which is more normal. Because of petty pride.

You make it sound like the average federal employee doesn't pay (and bitch about) the same taxes you do. Maybe I'm in a "niche" industry, but the majority of folks i know in the defense sector are republicans. I listened to 8 years of "Ombambi this" and "Obummer that". I literally had a coworker today tell me she would volunteer to be furloughed if it got the wall built. lol. Defense is wacky because we're both government scum and the precious military industrial complex - there's a lot of self loathing and hypocrisy.

I didn't mean to imply that those of you in the private industry are asking for handouts. I was just commenting on the fact that you seem really angry about your personal financial problems.

All i'm really saying is that it's ok to show some sympathy for your fellow americans who are affected by the shutdown. If you came here and said "ahh shit man i got fired" or "we're having budget issues and i have to work without a paycheck for a while", my response wouldn't be "hah good fuck you!"

This us versus them shit is why America is so fucked up right now.
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 01-18-2019 at 02:09 AM..
Old 01-18-2019, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make it sound like the average federal employee doesn't pay (and bitch about) the same taxes you do. Maybe I'm in a "niche" industry, but the majority of folks i know in the defense sector are republicans. I listened to 8 years of "Ombambi this" and "Obummer that". I literally had a coworker today tell me she would volunteer to be furloughed if it got the wall built. lol. Defense is wacky because we're both government scum and the precious military industrial complex - there's a lot of self loathing and hypocrisy.

I didn't mean to imply that those of you in the private industry are asking for handouts. I was just commenting on the fact that you seem really angry about your personal financial problems.

All i'm really saying is that it's ok to show some sympathy for your fellow americans who are affected by the shutdown. If you came here and said "ahh shit man i got fired" or "we're having budget issues and i have to work without a paycheck for a while", my response wouldn't be "hah good fuck you!"

This us versus them shit is why America is so fucked up right now.
Im saying if you want sympathy from your fellow americans stop supporting people that are actively seeking to destroy middle class america, because government workers, statistically support the wing of government that seeks to increase taxation of the middle class.

Progressive income tax schemes do not affect the wealthy. The wealthy do not accrue wealth through "income". The wealthy make their money through capital gains, and using their corporations to award themselves free stock and stock options which allows them to bypass "salaried income tax" on top of expensing just about everythibg possible from their private lives against their companies. In the meanwhile, employees are not even able to write off their transportation costs getting to work, let alone their vehicle payment which is largely necessitated by increasing commute distances throughout the country. How is a 200mile/week commute to get to and from work NOT a work related expense?

Quit treating working class americans like we are fucking morons by supporting liars proposing "tax the rich bills" which only ever adversely affect middle class and lower class americans. Quit voting for sales tax increases and "luxury" tsx increases (sugar, cigarettes, alcohol) because they are "flat taxes" which disproportionately target people already strapped for cash. The government needs to learn to operate within its means. The exponential increase to deficit spending on both sides of the aisle needs to stop. The party is over, its hangover time.

Quit understating the attack on lower class americans being undercutted and their fields of occupation opportunity being oversupplied by illegal immigration, and our highschool/college aged kids having to compete with illegal immigrants occupying low skill jobs like theyre lifetime careers while they're trying to pay their way through college (on loans, as a result of illegal immigrants filling positions in service jobs that would otherwise need them)

And youre failing to understand me when i talk about the pay disparity between public and private employees working in identical industries. The public is not JUST upset with the asking for a cost of liv8ng increase, theyre wondering why, when youre already making 20 to 25% more than them, you even need a cost of living increase, let alone a government funded retirement program when we are expected to self fund our retirement on 16 to 20% less income.

Like you stated at the beginning of your posts tonight, the people voted on blablabla. Well, americans also voted for a wall, and a renewed approach to controlling the unfettered illegal immigration that the left has allowed, and even promoted, over the past decade.

Its not a matter of racism, its a matter of self-preservation for americans of all ethnicities at the bottom (ironically, predominately african americans and latino americans struggling with intergenerational poverty are negatively affected the most)
Last edited by Throndor; 01-18-2019 at 02:45 AM..
Old 01-18-2019, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that bear crossdressing? If I remember correctly? The old Robin Hood cartoon with the fox?
That whistling intro.