Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

It was fun while you were here with us, Bash. Real life always should take precedence over a video game, so do what you have to do to enjoy your time to the fullest!

<3
Old 04-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Skeleton

Fully understand.

I came to the same conclusion when I saw how many hours of my life I was wasting trying to make it through level 52. Not worth it.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

I always support people for their decisions. It sucks to see players leave but we do need to respect their decisions. I was a big power gamer back when EQ came out. I pushed through content in the rush to level up and get some neat new spells etc. In doing so, I missed out on a lot of great content. So now, I take my time and play when I can. It means I'm not going to level up quickly and I had to accept that fact. This made things far more enjoyable for me. I'm having fun a couple hours a night during the week and I'm slowly leveling up. I also rolled some other classes to suit what I can do (sometimes soloing, sometimes grouping, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for many hours). I'd urge any others who are feeling burned out to try to change their focus from leveling up quickly; to a mindset where they can jump on now and then and join a group for a few hours.
This will not work for everyone, however you should give it a shot!
-----------------------
Old 04-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Funny how these things work...i to am frustrated..but it's because RL wont let me play enough. I get a couple hours max during the week and im always in last place lvling and doing guild raids and such...ahh well.
We do what we can...)
Old 04-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I decided to quit, and spend more time doing the things I like in life. I had to be reminded by a 16 hour grindathon in seb why I quit 10 years ago... I have no MMO control! lol

But yes, I just wanted to say cheers! It has been a blast playing on this server the past year and a bit, and met some really awesome people along the way!

To anyone who wants to keep in touch send me a pm and i'll hook ya up my facebook,

To the devs, you really created a remarkable thing here. Reliving my favourite game of all time 10 years later, was just... truely awesome hahaha. <3 killing caimans as a noobed out warrior will always be my fondest gaming memory of all time lol.

Anyways, just wanted to wish everyone good luck, and I hope this server continues right on through velious. CHEERS!!!!!!!

(PS dont send me PMs asking for my stuff, its already been handed out and characters deleted)
bashndash, im going to miss you, I hope you want to be facebook friends, if not maybe we can be league of legends friends? My AIM is Estrang87, lets be pals.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Kobold

I was wondering why Bash was stuck in a deathloop by the OT spell vendors last night.

IT SUDDENLY MAKES SENSE.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Large Rat

How dare you quit and not give your bestest druid friend anything.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Kobold

The bestest druid friend that just now realized Bash quit?

Hmmmm....
Old 08-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

can i have ur stuff/
Old 08-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

hope to see you as at least a casual on red99.

when it comes out
Closed Thread