Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazroth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this kid is gonna be fucked when she hits 18+ - just look at all the rest that try to act like adults too young
I dunno...I think if she goes to country music and has pro songwriters she could do really well. Country fans are much more receptive to young artists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno...I think if she goes to country music and has pro songwriters she could do really well. Country fans are much more receptive to young artists...
Here's hoping - last thing this country needs is another Britney Spears.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

AMEN, brother.

If I were her manager I'd play up the innocence, purity...yadda yadda. What does she really have to offer another genre besides country? You can forget sex appeal...the kid's 12. She wouldn't need that in country music...Brenda Lee, Loretta Lynn, LeAnn Rimes, Lila McCann...I could go on all day. (They all started really young).

Then she could do her own thing at 18...and be successful already, lol. If I were to guess, she probably doesn't like country...but in "Everybody Makes Mistakes" you can def hear a countryish lilt in "put on the brakes" and a couple other lines. "So Complicated" could be turned country in like 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Last edited by Humerox; 04-17-2012 at 11:22 PM..
Closed Thread