Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2019, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

But can anyone tell me who is John Galt?
Old 09-21-2019, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But can anyone tell me who is John Galt?
But can anyone tell me why they don't want to be able to pull as many mobs as they can and would willingly support a brand new mechanic to simulate "intended" 1999 game play?

To me you ALL sound like fucking idiots.

It's why I am in full support of only 2 - 4 mob limit max. Why stop at 25? Isn't there some bullshit "proof" some guy who didn't even know how to play a bard supposedly emailed some other guy on Yahoo?

Make this shit as restricted as you possibly can that's the way the game was "intended" on being played right?

So do it have a blast but i'm not digging it. Already uninstalled and made room on the SD for something else not wasting my time surrounded by morons who would support the dumbest most retarded changes imaginable to the server in the future and ruin it wasting every minute spent here.

It's just the slippery slope. One stupid change will bring about more stupid changes because everyone supported the first stupid change.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

What happened to everyone who said mob limits was a bad idea anyhow?

I know there must have been some did the green names tell them to fuck off and go play a different server?
Old 09-21-2019, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But can anyone tell me why they don't want to be able to pull as many mobs as they can and would willingly support a brand new mechanic to simulate "intended" 1999 game play?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Already uninstalled and made room on the SD for something else not wasting my time surrounded by morons who would support the dumbest most retarded changes imaginable to the server in the future and ruin it wasting every minute spent here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eegDtyrSUZw
Old 09-21-2019, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is not classic.
Someones mad that they cant bard swarm to 50 haha

Get good and actually play the game!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someones mad that they cant bard swarm to 50 haha

Get good and actually play the game!
Am good but obviously 25 mobs is a lot it must be even lower.
2 - 4 mob limit tops is the only way the game was ever intended on being played.
Those AoE spells were never supposed to be used on any pull more then 4.
Didn't you see all the proofs?

I mean c'mon 25 mobs? Really it's the same as 50 when it comes to how fast the train kills people anyhow so it must be lower.
Even if that means making game mechanic changes, even if it means robbing bards of their fun or messing up power level groups.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What happened to everyone who said mob limits was a bad idea anyhow?
We are mature adults.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are mature adults.
Being submissive and kowtowing to mob limits isn't the same thing imo.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2019, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

It makes sense that certain aoe spells were bugged at one point and not casting correctly. If you're looking for proof I suggest finding posts about the gem icon color. Blue means unlimited and green means max 4, right? Surely there are posts complaining that these colors are meaningless if there was a 4 mob limit.

Most likely it was a single patch that broke certain spells or z-axis casting made aoes not work right or some other little oddity that the devs noticed and fixed.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Due to the availability of mobs and OP's inability to provide evidence for his claims, I'm going to make an executive decision here.

It's going to be a grats everyone that isn't OP.