Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Why not both?

Asshole gonna asshole.
Old 11-30-2019, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not both?

Asshole gonna asshole.
Because blaming the common people for doing common people things is retarded?

It's actually even a little bit more sinister than that. Building a multicultural society that is an inevitable powder keg ready to explode is a tactic by elites that keeps regular common people fighting each other instead of looking at the high crimes of the elites.

Jimjam finds himself doing work for the elites again. This is why I find it offensive when you say we are the same type of guy.
Old 11-30-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because blaming the common people for doing common people things is retarded?

It's actually even a little bit more sinister than that. Building a multicultural society that is an inevitable powder keg ready to explode is a tactic by elites that keeps regular common people fighting each other instead of looking at the high crimes of the elites.

Jimjam finds himself doing work for the elites again. This is why I find it offensive when you say we are the same type of guy.
Doubling down on the racism instead of just saying both are bad? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2019, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubling down on the racism instead of just saying both are bad? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I don't blame the common people for doing common people stuff. You can only pack so many different tribal people in a small place and stir identity politics so much before bombs inevitably explode. It's not the common people's fault. They are struggling to get by. It's the elites putting us in this position and forcing us to fight each other. Feniin another one who loves these distracting battles about racism and having to stop homophobes instead of identifying and fighting the elites. While you are screeching about homophobes and racism this is happening-

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And then you mock people like me bringing it up. I would say that is pure evil.
Last edited by Teppler; 11-30-2019 at 11:40 AM..
Old 11-30-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

Old 11-30-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I don't blame the common people for doing common people stuff. You can only pack so many different tribal people in a small place and stir identity politics so much before bombs inevitably explode. It's not the common people's fault. They are struggling to get by. It's the elites putting us in this position and forcing us to fight each other. Feniin another one who loves these distracting battles about racism and having to stop homophobes instead of identifying and fighting the elites. While you are screeching about homophobes and racism this is happening-

And then you mock people like me bringing it up. I would say that is pure evil.
Literally everything you're complaining about is the result of Conservative policy since Nixon.
Old 11-30-2019, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally everything you're complaining about is the result of Conservative policy since Nixon.
Dude shut the fuck up about who did what.

Do something about it instead of arguing in ways that helps them.
Old 11-30-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can only pack so many different tribal people in a small place and stir identity politics so much before bombs inevitably explode. It's not the common people's fault. They are struggling to get by. It's the elites putting us in this position and forcing us to fight each other.
Old 11-30-2019, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Stop voting for Conservatives if you care about any of the things you keep bringing up. Guessing you don't and you just want to deflect from your racism and homophobia.
Old 11-30-2019, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

We're trying but you keep electing these assholes that venerate Regan as god and declare they must follow in his holy footsteps.
Closed Thread