Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Also saying that Catholic Hispanics are natural left wing extremists is legitimately the funniest shit.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On one issue.

Starve the Beast and the Reagan tax cuts + the trickledown fetish they started (which even other conservatives at the time thought was madness) have done far more damage to the working class than immigrants.

You're blaming a symptom not the illness.
I’m sorry but you’re wrong. How is anyone supposed to make it up the economic ladder when there’s hordes of people that will do your same job for pennies on the dollar. And they use the emergency room and our schools and the rest of our infrastructure for free. And its often criminals fleeing persecution.

Tax cuts and trickle down economics has its use. Illegal immigration doesn’t. Anything that can be accomplished with illegal immigration can be accomplished with regular immigration.

That being said, Reagan was an elite for the elite. He tricked the common people. We know that with better information now. We know the destructive quality of it. Most of us fight against it now. It’s become a big liberal and Romney type republican issue to destroy the American lower class with illegal immigration.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also saying that Catholic Hispanics are natural left wing extremists is legitimately the funniest shit.
Jokes on you then because thats simply the facts of how they vote. They might not be left wing extremists but they vote extremely heavily democrat and continue to vote for open borders and all sorts of welfare and entitlement programs.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And they use the emergency room and our schools and the rest of our infrastructure for free.
More lies, and we just went over this.

Old 11-30-2019, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

They vote against you because you treat them like this, fyi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m sorry but you’re wrong. How is anyone supposed to make it up the economic ladder when there’s hordes of people that will do your same job for pennies on the dollar. And they use the emergency room and our schools and the rest of our infrastructure for free. And its often criminals fleeing persecution.
Setting the general racism and falsehoods aside, if anyone actually cared about fixing this problem we would simply enact stricter laws about E-verify and punish the people who actually hire the illegals.

But we won't, because the whole issue is a dog and pony show.
Last edited by Zeboim; 11-30-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Old 11-30-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Teppler is scared.
Proof that propaganda works.
sad!
Old 11-30-2019, 03:48 PM
Aviak

The idea that the right can win over minorities by pandering to them is hilarious.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
They vote against you because you treat them like this, fyi.

Setting the general racism and falsehoods aside, if anyone actually cared about fixing this problem we would simply enact stricter laws about E-verify and punish the people who actually hire the illegals.

But we won't, because the whole issue is a dog and pony show.
Like I should be pleading for an illegal immigrants vote? Them being here at all is a crime.

No it’s not as simple as enacting stricter laws. Every democrat votes together to keep open borders and some establishment republican shit bag like Mitt Romney eventually joins them.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinklepee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that the right can win over minorities by pandering to them is hilarious.
It’s like asking someone mugging you if they could please stop. I’m sure they will listen to you as they are committing a crime.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Their children definitely vote, and I have a suspicion your racist rhetoric is the reason they refuse to support your party of choice.
Closed Thread