Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Banned

doesn't make him wrong about how un-classic P99 is lol
Old 11-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doesn't make him wrong about how un-classic P99 is lol
were past P99 being classic, non of this since i've been playing is classic. its P99.

Enjoy it the way it is or dont play here.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record Daldaen I still think that was bullshit.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
were past P99 being classic, non of this since i've been playing is classic. its P99.

nice gatekeeping bro
Old 11-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Banned

What exactly are A/A moaning about here? CSG crawling all of NToV in sub 7 hours? Or the fact that they've been knocked off top raiding guild spot? Can't work it out...
Old 11-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Banned

just angry moving of the goalposts... first it doesn't matter that they dont share because CSG couldnt kill the stuff anyway...

oh, they did kill it? well they didnt crawl to every single one... therefore our shitty toxic behavior is still justified [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice gatekeeping bro
I don't even know what this means
Old 11-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

Play agnarr and you can have a lofe and enjoy eq. You dont have to wait till 50 no life neckbeards get suspended to enjoy eq there.

Welp sorry 2 shit on your sucess story.

Ciao
Doing crawls on agnarr is not the same experience, its easy and unrewarding. It's by far the most boring thing I've experienced and it's nice to know you're raiding with like 10 real players all quad boxing for you, real great crawl experience you get there. You don't need to no life on p99 either but no-life neckbearding unfortunately IS the experience of classic EQ.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fixed it for you Paul, by adding space inbetween your sentences as it was way too bunched up!
Viva la paragraphia.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rooting ToV mobs has actually been on the table before - probably still is, but for more embarrassing reasons. They were waving that threat over A/A back when the ol' rule lawyer/PetitionQuest metagame had reached truly abysmal depths of pettiness. One thing I've learned during my seven years on this server, however, is that the likelihood of mechanic changes being implemented is inversely correlated to the extent that they're demanded in RnF. The more nerds talk about it here, the less likely it is we'll see it in a patch update.
Closed Thread