Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, would be awesomely funny though. Enchanters would be even more awesome than they already are.
Oh god that'd be funny, especially since you gain mana back based on the current HP of your pet. Charm, Reclaim, Bam full mana. Some big bad in your way that's too high to reliably charm? Dictate and reclaim it!

Want to just piss off a raid guild? Dictate VS and reclaim em!

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 05-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Perhaps a good idea for hard bosses where you can't charm a pet, is use your animation before the fight start nuking and reclaim him when you need mana.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Large Rat

Be wary, I didn't get my shovel identified, I think I turned in the wrong shovel Vira ate my items =/ indifferent ogre rallos zek, consult your local caster.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halason [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps a good idea for hard bosses where you can't charm a pet, is use your animation before the fight start nuking and reclaim him when you need mana.
Only really worth it for shaman pets because your higher level pets actually cost something to cast.

Although beneficial from a chain casting perspective, enchanter pets cost like no mana to bring up.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

why does shovel work for non-mag with any slot/can equip status, but say mask of deception is any slot/can equip and that does not work for anyone but rogue/bard
Old 05-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

wondering if other classes can use the mage item: Earthen Boots that has the invis vs. animals effects that will insta kill pet/break charm? Can anyone back this up?
Old 05-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

thats why i was asking, i have the whole MQ for earthen boots i was gonna MQ to my enchanter but then found out that any slot/can equip typically means that only if you can equip it it can be cast from any slot
Old 05-17-2014, 07:11 PM
Skeleton

Does the reclaim depend on the HP of ur pet or do I get the full mana back from a pet who is about to die? I haven't tested this yet.
Closed Thread