Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Default EC has too many resellers! Bring back P99 auctions!

I don't know if the two are connected, but EC has too many resellers, and Ahungry just isn't on par with P99 Auctions. Someone make P99 Auctions come back.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Ahungry.com is all we have now

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahungry.com is all we have now
I choose to not drink a poison, even when that is all there is left to drink.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

That might be your public opinion but your browser history probably says otherwise ^^
Old 11-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That might be your public opinion but your browser history probably says otherwise ^^
I have no idea where to go with this. Your statement has nothing to do with Ahungry, or EC resellers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'm saying you've got something thats useable (other than the wiki) and I bet you're using it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying you've got something thats useable (other than the wiki) and I bet you're using it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well. I actually still check out P99 auctions, because the most recent sales and prices show from when it was still active. The prices are still accurate too.

I am pretty sure that is coming down too, so once that's gone we will have nothing that is accurate and up-to-date.

I also miss the very nice, convenient live stream P99 auctions had, probably the best thing about it.

Ahungry has a very big delay on it's stream, making it impractical to use if you in another zone and want to try to use it to catch a by the second sale or buy.

I am just curious why there's so many resellers in EC, there's more resellers than non-resellers at any given time now.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Banned

I'm more in favor of getting rid of sites like that; on the basis that it removes one aspect of the game for people ( the EC Tunnel Rats ).
Been a former EC Tunnel Rat on the Fippy server it was great fun buying and selling items ( I used to buy in the offpeak times when low pop) then sell it the next morning when the pop was high.
Sites like the one listed take the fun out of EC Tunnel Rating and basically make EC Tunnel and a boring flat place where everyone checks the same price guideline website.

it's great for the buyer who pops in to buy a new set of gloves; because the prices are SET but meh that's not what EQ EC Tunnel Rat game was about.

What REALLY needs to happen is the sweep of all the BOXED toons in EC tunnel, coz most of those resellers are off farming on other toons -- where the true disadvantage is for the common man.
( the honest bomb shell drop )
Last edited by Salahdin; 11-11-2016 at 07:37 PM..
Old 11-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What REALLY needs to happen is the sweep of all the BOXED toons in EC tunnel, coz most of those resellers are off farming on other toons -- where the true disadvantage is for the common man.
( the honest bomb shell drop )
Agreed 100%. If it's possible I'd like to see a blanket ban on IP exemption usage for 24 hours and see how that affects the server population and the EC tunnel.

What's more interesting is how many IP exemptions there are versus how many players play nightly.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Banned

Yep, EC Hagglers used to log in for a few hours haggle then log off, not sit on a boxed toon for 10-12-16 hours a day buying and reselling while farming on their mains.

if they could remove this aspect and let those ec trader sites fade, then you'd see alot of fun ec auctions again.
Closed Thread