Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 09:24 PM
Aviak

Default commissioned character art

Hello Community!

I am a student in college studying math and art as well. I would like to offer a service: I draw your character to whatever specification you would like, and you of course compensate me for the service. I am a long-time player and would love to draw your character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can do oil paintings as well although not quite as well as I can draw, as I am not well versed enough in oil painting and am still learning. I try to style these works after Keith Parkinson, the box art artist for Classic, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, and PoP, in terms of the medieval-realistic but still fantasy style of the characters and their weapons, armor, etc. Or, in other words, EQ in a nutshell.

Here are a few examples:

Solus, a level 52 paladin, red server. The axe is Mythril Edged Skull Splitter and what I imagine it would realistically look like, the armor is mithril and other plate pieces. The handle is long as for PvP a longer reach would be preferable. The winged helm is my own touch, after all Solus is a high level paladin! I will add touches like this at the client’s behest.
https://i.imgur.com/Elv8FRa.jpg

Otto, a level 6 druid, blue server (I play both servers and also have a 45 warrior on blue, Gladrias). A low level druid with his cracked staff. Otto’s grandpa gave him a magic golden pocket-watch, and he has used it and its druidic powers since.
https://i.imgur.com/s2AquHT.jpg

WoW offered a service to 3D print your character back in the day, so I was inspired and am ready to artistically create a realistic version of your character in EQ to the best of my ability. Each piece takes 3-5 hours, depending on detail and size, and I am willing to sell them at only $10, that is American dollars. This price will not change unless the drawing takes over 6 hours. I will ship them out to you, my client, from San Diego, California.
This whole idea has been rigorously P1999 and GM approved through the petitions forum and contact with P1999 and the GMs. The only condition: real money only, no in game items or exchanges allowed.

Please PM me if you are interested in a great hanging piece and piece of EQ memorabilia. Comments are welcome as well, but not for business purposes.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Aviak

Do you do any erotic art? And unrelated, do you have any examples of your ability to draw something really veiny.
Last edited by Skitliv; 11-19-2017 at 09:44 PM..
Old 11-19-2017, 09:57 PM
Aviak

Default No.

No I do not, sorry. For erotic art please explore Kelethin
Old 11-19-2017, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

I've heard there's a real seedy place tucked away in the nether regions of Neriak.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitliv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you do any erotic art? And unrelated, do you have any examples of your ability to draw something really veiny.
for real though this is what you want. find a niche fetish and draw for them, they'll toss you lots of bucks on patreon.

e: pottyfox might have some leads
Old 11-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Gotta support starving artists: PM me your PayPal email (or however you want me to pay) and I'll send you a screenshot of Loramin to art-ify.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard there's a real seedy place tucked away in the nether regions of Neriak.
(*^^*);
Old 11-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Banned

Very important the monk has the traditional Epic robe and Epic fists and dragon eye patch. Instead of a heart rip, a throat rip or a kick-decapitation would be acceptable means of death. Very important that the dwarf is dressed as the one pictured below as well.

Pricing for oil painting and drawing please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tek vs Fatnar.jpg (33.0 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg Tekilya WuTang2.jpg (41.7 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg Braknar.jpg (25.8 KB, 215 views)
Old 11-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Nice idea. Wouldn’t pay 10$ for that though sorry.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-20-2017, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pilot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Otto the Druid, you say?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*breathes heavily*
Closed Thread