Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Crystal Caverns, once again is my vote. Hell I have a necro that I can run out and duo with if you want. PM me if you want

Yetis in DL are a hot spot
Old world town guards
Old 02-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Sol b is doable, just got to be carful of the kobold shamans. Their slow will ruin your day and wall healing mobs you are beating on. I would recommend at 40's you grab a partner for there.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:39 PM
Kobold

From what I gather as a warrior you get some interesting options after 50. you get much some solid discs. also people have be talking about jousting as a warrior with bow kiting in between to take down some heavier mobs. Never done this myself but sounds interesting to say the least
Old 02-21-2018, 11:06 PM
Aviak

I'm 53 and I tried grouping in KC but it's a fucking nightmare to find a group, and when you finally do find one it's a 6 person group so the exp is atrocious.

I went to Everfrost and I've just been grinding Barbarian guards. By the time I kill the third the first is already popping, and as long as I'm at least a little lucky with my slows (from Truncheon), I keep up with Evasive, and I bandage between fights I stay around 50%. Couple of close calls here or there but I can always just kite until my fungi heals me up.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Do you know about battle bandaging, Premaximum?
Old 02-22-2018, 12:55 AM
Aviak

Yeah, I do. Unfortunately there's not really anything I can back up against in Everfrost in order to do it. They move me when they hit me.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Aviak

I actually recommend Bloodgills in Lake of Ill Omen over SolB. Assuming you have any kind of EB item. They die super fast, and you can lock down the whole thing if you're twinked well enough. That's if you're 47, like I'm assuming. I did Bloodgills to 51 and then went to SolB and did bats. I think 47 would be a bit too low for the bats.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Agree with above. Bats might be a little sketch. Their stun might be a little hard to resist at your level depending on yor magic resist. 6 second stun I think. Can be a little annoying
Old 02-28-2018, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can use trees or other non-wall things.
Even just standing uphill works okay too
Old 02-28-2018, 01:36 PM
Aviak

I know it seems bad on the face, but you're going to have to work on that swimming skill eventually, and you aren't a caster so you don't have to deal with interrupts. I truly think Bloodgills are the best exp available to a solo warrior in your level range. They were so good that I stayed there after they started going light blue and went all the way to 51 off them. They just die so goddamn fast, you shred them.
Closed Thread