Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 09:22 AM
Kobold

You can for sure rent a car before you are 25. Rented a car in Michigan when I was 22 and drove it to Boston and back (this was within the last decade).
Old 02-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rented a car when I was 14 years 40 months old cuz I'm the man haHaa

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-20-2018, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody cares if you can give you tweaker friend some booty for a ride.

we're talking about actual legal car rental agencies, which require 25.

Sheeeeitt xaanks my dawg but they herd that 1 all the way up in the mass gulag graves of Siberia.

No gaslight

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-20-2018, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Aww, Xanks can't keep it up and had to resort to a tangental ad hominem. Well, Tucker, last time we saw this move was from Daywolf and we haven't seen anything from them in quite some time. Hyperspecificity used to demonstrate superiority, classic losers tactic, Tucker?

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you Chuck. Furthermore, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Then again they're a highly agitatable, energetic person. Like a chihuahua

Right, Tucker. But Xanks couldn't give another unreadable personal account that makes no sense, could they?

They might, but the level of selfimposed importance Xanks has made is hilarious, is it not?

It is, Tucker, it is.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:42 AM
Banned

Well I’m this new America it’s safe to say the majority of p99ers deserve to go to prison for 4 years: https://www.10tv.com/article/teen-se...rd-davidson-hs

This is shocking to me. The left should be outraged but they probably love this.

Sad. This is the same is sending a kid to prison for murder for listening to Marilyn.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Xanks, if you look above your head, you might see the point. Git gud.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool, cool. but it was brought up in context of gun buying age.

NERDAKSHUALLY.jpg
Don't hand it out to them. They'll never learn that way.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you think should have happened to the kid? Juvenile system? I’m torn on this one, he is a kid but it sounds like he did quite a bit of research and actually asked others to join.
I mean, did he commit a crime? IMO no, so.. Probubly hightened attention at school from therapists and teachers. School should provide the guidence this kid is missing.

There is little difference in this case and this case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradi...bin_Hood_Hills

Locking kids up becuse they are edgy is nothing new, the difference is the left used to fight against it (funny how they dont when its not the culture that theyre into that is under the magnafying glass eh? makes you wonder if they really do care about all that humanitarianism they pretend theyre interestd in)
Old 02-20-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
gave it a little thought, mick mentioned it i believe, gun insurance is the only way forward. bans aren't palatable, but responsible gun ownership is hard to reject.

it is a dirty trick tho, god bless corporate law
yeah clearly a trick and the NRA is better at detecting that shit than anyone so it wont happen, nor is it a good idea. All it will do is make more ruby ridge's where the ATF try to extort innocent people and end up killing their families.

There is onlly 1 solution: Repeal the 2nd amendment.

That is the ONLY solution.

Anything else and you will continue to spin your wheels and lose the fight to the NRA

UNLESS 75% of kids permenetly walk out of school until they do something drastic and pointless just to apease the left: Ban AR-15's

May reduce school shootings by like 15% /shrug

I say the odds of either of those things happening is pretty slim though.

Myth: that there is such thing as common sense gun control in the USA.. the only thing that works is a full on ban.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:06 PM
Banned

This is a picture of the guns australia destroyed and banned.

1. none of these are "assault weapons" so banning those wont stop mass shootings cus its clear you can have a mass shooting without an "assault weapon"

2. the number of murders went down over a course of 25 years from 1.9 (the year of the ban) per 100,000 to 1.6 per 100,000 (2017)

So the success of the gun ban in regards to murder and violent crime is debatable.

Would reducing the number of gun deaths in this country by a fraction of a percent be great? Sure! Would it be worth infringing on our rights and changing our constitution to appease a few lefties? That is debatable.

America likes to compare gun statistics with countries that have drastically less crime over all, and then use specious reasoning to argue that the reason there is less crime in those countries is becuse of gun laws, even though when you look at the "data and statistics and science" (as cuckbama lilkes to pretend doesnt exist) it indicates that guns. do. not. kill. people.

America has an enfatuation with crime, it always has. Jessee James is a hero, all he was was a murderer.

Though so does australia, but hey, they also are a lot more relaxed than americans. So maybe that has something to do with it?

Maybe that "entrepreneurial spirit" is the problem and we should all just lay down and let the government feed us? Sounds pretty much right on target for the liberal agenda!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread