Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should both servers be wiped every 993days?
No - I prefer I completely unclassic 10 year time line to gear out my 99 alts 440 52.38%
Yes - I would play on a classic Everquest 993d lifespan server including end of timeline wipe 400 47.62%
Voters: 840. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 02:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point it seems like the green recycle to blue server is also just a theory.
Ah, but one spoken of by the P99 staff, so it isn't out of bounds by any means.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

You should try Agnarr. It's even less than 993d!
Old 01-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SRS Q
cringe

OP lost at eq, now trying to ruin it for the rest of us
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Not wiped but a new server might be fun. I think it would also reduce some of the endgame overpopulation, making blue's raid scene more tolerable
Old 01-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not wiped but a new server might be fun. I think it would also reduce some of the endgame overpopulation, making blue's raid scene more tolerable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I interest you in Luclin? Launches January 31st on Agnarr if you want something new.

P99's only future new content is Chardok. Like 4-5 camps to do for a week or two and 2 quests that will be poopsocked by 100 neckbeards spam clicking air and fighting over Drusella FTE.

The Drusella camp disputes will make for incredible RNF. "I was camping Drusella, I've been here FDed with 10 wort pots, a reaper, soulfire, Mallet and slowstone for 23 hours since last kill claiming this camp without clearing any mobs ready to solo it on an OP Monk!!1!11"
Man. I wish I could do Agnarr.

I simply cannot get past the revamped "updated" zones, it simply ruins all meaning behind why I want to log into EQ!

The QOL changes mostly I find unnecessary and very non-classic. If they didn't totally ruin the original zones; essentially it's like taking a Rembrandt and scribbling over it with crayons then proclaiming it as an improved Rembrandt - I could give "new" EQ a chance.

I just can't swallow that pill it's way too big. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned

dude this is a museum to relive classic EQ, not some daybreak cash grab to rush thru content as fast as you can like all these nerds cry about daily. guess what!? you can wipe yourself. make a new account.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing the only revamped zones are cities and starting zones. All the dungeons that you actually will spend time in are classic.
What about all the disgusting cosmetics for pets and weapons/armour? Is there anything more immersion breaking than half the raids pets being fucking gingerbread men whilst iconic gear is replaced with blazing rainbow dildo reskins? Get the fuck out of here with your constant agnarr shilling.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Skeleton

Blue seems pretty healthy to me. I saw 1200 people on the other day. I think last night it was over 1100 again. That's more people than I saw online around this time last year. Leave blue up!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Can't wipe all the fungi'd Alts you Group with though :/.
yes you can. just group exclusively with Auld Lang Syne.

you've lost your way
Closed Thread