Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry I still don't understand but i want to make sure to petition myself

just please explain how Fil has any correlation to the word "fill" other than in your own head?

it seems like you're really grasping at straws trying to troll but on the off chance you aren't please explain a little more

and finally how do you know that the 'bus' in filbus is related at all to the vehicular automobiles as opposed to just being the second syllable of the name?

i feel like I almost understand, help me out
The same reason you see turdburglerr as turd burglar. Burglerr could just be the last two syllables of the name.

Turds exist. Burglars exist. Busses do not.

I did not see a shitberglerr or anything of the likes. Or did you see it as turdburger?
Last edited by brandonb1029; 03-01-2018 at 04:21 PM..
Old 03-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Sublife?
Old 03-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Banned

Ohhh, now I get it, you're a pedant!
Old 03-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhh, now I get it, you're a pedant!
Sure, but I guess that would apply to you as well except you would need it to be used as an adjective followed by snitch.

Regardless you approve of the ridiculous naming policy... Now abide by it.
Last edited by brandonb1029; 03-01-2018 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Banned

please post all your toon names brandon, thanks
Last edited by skarlorn; 03-01-2018 at 05:17 PM..
Old 03-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Banned

nvm, found you

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonb1029 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking to buy both MQ.

Message Goontildeath in game.
How about we play a game. You can petition my name, and I'll petition yours.

Only one of us has to make senseless accusations (you), and I can just say "wow look at this horrible, immersion ruining name."

cya loser
Old 03-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
nvm, found you

How about we play a game. You can petition my name, and I'll petition yours.

Only one of us has to make senseless accusations (you), and I can just say "wow look at this horrible, immersion ruining name."

cya loser

What a loss. Last played well over a year ago. Go on til death forms a sentence so please do report. I hate when people call me goon in game anyway.. well rather explaining it's not goon til death.

Doesn't change my stance that the policy enforced after 8 years is ridiculous. And the losers like yourself should prove you support the policy by reporting your own names in violation.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Banned

I've reported all my names that are actually violating it. (Womblord, Platwhore, and a couple surnames).

I'm genuinely sorry you think that Filbus is a naming violation. I invite you to petition it and waste the staff's time, but we both know you won't because you're a coward who is making shit up to try and troll the server.

Feel free to post the rest of your toons so we can apply your idiotic logic to them (you won't, you're a coward).
Old 03-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonb1029 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate when people call me goon in game anyway.. well rather explaining it's not goon til death.
Goon - care to elaborate on how Goontildeath is not Goon-til-death? Not sure what the hell you are talking about but I imagine it has Canadian hockey ties. Do you also admit to being non-American?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I've reported all my names that are actually violating it. (Womblord, Platwhore, and a couple surnames).

I'm genuinely sorry you think that Filbus is a naming violation. I invite you to petition it and waste the staff's time, but we both know you won't because you're a coward who is making shit up to try and troll the server.

Feel free to post the rest of your toons so we can apply your idiotic logic to them (you won't, you're a coward).
Goontildeath
Mageomatic
Snareomatic
Necromatic
Agonyking
Tenolien

Report them all please. I intend to fully start over when I log on again as I want to play with nothing as my friends would have. I really wouldn't mind.
Closed Thread