Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Default Sontalak HP

We got Sontalak to 45% with 89k parsed melee damage. That puts him at 150k HP minimum and probably 200k when damage shields and wizard nukes are included, unless he has extremely high regeneration.

EQ Clerics and Allakhazam both suggest he should have 100k HP exactly.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:51 AM
Sarnak

Does seem high, but could also be substantial regen (something Yelinak and Tunare are known for historically I know, but not sure about Sont).

I'll ask around and see if we have any parses from our kills of him several months ago to see if info compares - maybe he got changed.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got Sontalak to 45% with 89k parsed melee damage. That puts him at 150k HP minimum and probably 200k when damage shields and wizard nukes are included, unless he has extremely high regeneration.

EQ Clerics and Allakhazam both suggest he should have 100k HP exactly.
In his current state he should have like 500k HP anyway, hes a joke
Old 03-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Kobold

He's no longer a joke now and needs to stay just the way he is, not every raid mob in velious has to be nerfed to the point they can be killed on day 1.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Well, it was a 180s (30 tick) fight for us, so that would be 1.5k per tick. On the first page of Alla is a berserker who soloed him (granted, 2007, but):

"Sontalak parsed to 100khp and did about 250dps. Died in 53 seconds. Did not enrage."

At 1.5k / tick he would have parsed to 112k HP, and I don't think someone who posted about how he died in 53 seconds (and not 1 minute) would have rounded that.

I also grepped around for Sontalak's regeneration and did not find anything.

Also Treats/Method what on earth made you guys so salty? The point here is to be classic.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:42 AM
Banned

should be 100khp and not whatever some eq emu fruit cake made it for his pals on a custom fail box

kind of like how some fruitcake made the poison flower give a CHA buff or something, don't got no place here u feel
Old 03-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it was a 180s (30 tick) fight for us, so that would be 1.5k per tick. On the first page of Alla is a berserker who soloed him (granted, 2007, but):

"Sontalak parsed to 100khp and did about 250dps. Died in 53 seconds. Did not enrage."

At 1.5k / tick he would have parsed to 112k HP, and I don't think someone who posted about how he died in 53 seconds (and not 1 minute) would have rounded that.

I also grepped around for Sontalak's regeneration and did not find anything.

Also Treats/Method what on earth made you guys so salty? The point here is to be classic.
Just being salty cause i like a challenge ;D I've brought sontalaks hp values up to alunova and was told that HP values work different on this server then they did on live and that his HP value is adjusted to match the way this server works and not necessarily the way live worked.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should be 100khp and not whatever some eq emu fruit cake made it for his pals on a custom fail box

kind of like how some fruitcake made the poison flower give a CHA buff or something, don't got no place here u feel
No manaburn crews here.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No manaburn crews here.
That probably is why some fruitcake EQ Emu box raised his hp

You're a modern day EQ Thomas Edison

Thx for reporting this also Raev, good testing
Old 03-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Haven't done much searching for Sont's total HP, mostly just the procs/ae/slowability, but at least on all the encounters I've parsed on Beta the HP numbers are way under reported due to the distance for picking up combat spam and the size/spread of people on the encounters.
Closed Thread