Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Pence really did give him the razz-ma-tazz handshake thats great.

i bet he did the palm-slide finger grip at the end too.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-17-2017, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left are pawns in an establishment war to destroy our democracy using the Deep State.

What is the Deep State?

Although there’s no precise or scientific definition, generally refers to the agencies in Washington that are permanent power factions. They stay and exercise power even as presidents who are elected come and go. They typically exercise their power in secret, in the dark, and so they’re barely subject to democratic accountability, if they’re subject to it at all. It’s agencies like the CIA, the NSA and the other intelligence agencies, that are essentially designed to disseminate disinformation and deceit and propaganda, and have a long history of doing not only that, but also have a long history of the world’s worst war crimes, atrocities and death squads. This is who not just people like Bill Kristol, but lots of Democrats are placing their faith in, are trying to empower, are cheering for as they exert power separate and apart from in fact, in opposition to the political officials to whom they’re supposed to be subordinate.
u taln bout zog my zig??
Old 02-17-2017, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u taln bout zog my zig??
ask what zog is, de nada

give a poster yellow fever with these gold bottles

Old 02-17-2017, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Pence just looks like a stone cold fucking killer

Those sunken, lifeless, shark eyes

that anhedonic demeanor

Strikes fear into the hearts of liberals, unbelievers, and third world primitives everywhere. I am scared of this man. This nurga sleep in a coffin

Just look at him contort his leathery gremlin face into an approximation of a smile

It makes me warm and cozy inside knowing that someone so lacking in any sort of fundamental charm can make it so far in life.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pence just looks like a stone cold fucking killer

Those sunken, lifeless, shark eyes

that anhedonic demeanor

Strikes fear into the hearts of liberals, unbelievers, and third world primitives everywhere. I am scared of this man. This nurga sleep in a coffin

Just look at him contort his leathery gremlin face into an approximation of a smile

It makes me warm and cozy inside knowing that someone so lacking in any sort of fundamental charm can make it so far in life.
this zaga lune spittin real shit...

you know in shows set in Rome portraying ruling class Roman elites? that anhedonic fake smile is trademark Roman re-enactment if you have. whenever the elites have to address the crowd or perform some social engagement at an official ceremony, etc.

this zaga aint playing about this gubment biznazz hes of a certain bloodline.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left are pawns in an establishment war to destroy our democracy using the Deep State.

What is the Deep State?

Although there’s no precise or scientific definition, generally refers to the agencies in Washington that are permanent power factions. They stay and exercise power even as presidents who are elected come and go. They typically exercise their power in secret, in the dark, and so they’re barely subject to democratic accountability, if they’re subject to it at all. It’s agencies like the CIA, the NSA and the other intelligence agencies, that are essentially designed to disseminate disinformation and deceit and propaganda, and have a long history of doing not only that, but also have a long history of the world’s worst war crimes, atrocities and death squads. This is who not just people like Bill Kristol, but lots of Democrats are placing their faith in, are trying to empower, are cheering for as they exert power separate and apart from in fact, in opposition to the political officials to whom they’re supposed to be subordinate.
These agencies are staffed by human beings who have egos.

Is it any surprise that certain individuals in these agencies are trying to undermine someone who insulted and berated them publicly? It's not right, it's traitorous, but it's understandable and I don't think it takes a conspiracy theory to make sense of it. And by the way, the intelligence community as we know it today was assembled by Bush's administration following 9/11, not Obama's.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

JFK had a similar beef with the Deep State.

By 2017, they have suctioned enough power and control away from the office of president (cucked the office essentially into believing it can do nothing so it behaves more powerlessly) that I don't believe another JFK scenario is possible.

There are definitely shades of the JFK beef with this current situation, including the staunch criticism of the intelligence community which JFK made part of his platform.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Smart money's on the Secret Service finding Trump hung with his belt in Melania's shoe-closet, micro-penis still clutched in his cold, dead hand. The Deep State calls this the "Michael Hutchence."
Old 02-17-2017, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smart money's on the Secret Service finding Trump hung with his belt in Melania's shoe-closet, micro-penis still clutched in his cold, dead hand. The Deep State calls this the "Michael Hutchence."
Its too easy. The wife of a Scientology executive allegedly shot herself 3 times with a 32 inch barrel shotgun in bed, the weapon is literally the longest nose barrel shotgun you can buy, and shes only 5'1. It was ruled a suicide relatively quick.

And thats the local sheriffs office in California. In Washington, you get Antonin Scalia'd, pillow found on top of your face.

The Clintonistas aren't going to go silently into the night with the Trump agenda. They believe in their own ideologies.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

So much drugs in this thread...

OD imminent
Closed Thread