Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hurricane Harvey has just made landfall in Texas.

Trump has failed to speak out on the plight of the Texan's suffering this terror, and in fact is denying global warming, all the while people die!
trump's a weather supremacist!
Old 08-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Banned

Mic,

I know you think its really important to point out the hysterical D.C. Democrats are slightly more hysterical than the hysterical D.C. Republicans ATM. But I think most Americans are getting past that slowly.

It would be nice if you could get the a place where you see why what D.C. Democrats and Republicans say means almost nothing to most people at this point.

The D.C. establishment and those enslaved by their way of thinking are completely irrelevant to anyone but themselves. They serve to distract -- except now they are no longer serving their purpose well.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hurricane Harvey has just made landfall in Texas.

Trump has failed to speak out on the plight of the Texan's suffering this terror, and in fact is denying global warming, all the while people die!
So?
Old 08-25-2017, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
-Wanting to know who is coming and going from your country, and paying their requisite taxes doesn't make you a racist. It makes you reasonable.
-Wanting to vette immigrants better from a handful of minor Muslim countries with large active extremist terrorist populations doesn't make you a racist. It makes you reasonable.

This is why Donald Trump is popular among the reasonable people, despite his boorish behavior and eye-roll-inducing tweets. If you don't get that you won't beat him in the next election.
Yeah, and locking up the Japanese-American citizens in internment camps during WWII was reasonable too. Reasonable doesn't mean right.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mic,

I know you think its really important to point out the hysterical D.C. Democrats are slightly more hysterical than the hysterical D.C. Republicans ATM. But I think most Americans are getting past that slowly.

It would be nice if you could get the a place where you see why what D.C. Democrats and Republicans say means almost nothing to most people at this point.

The D.C. establishment and those enslaved by their way of thinking are completely irrelevant to anyone but themselves. They serve to distract -- except now they are no longer serving their purpose well.
idk I dont think its important, I think it feels good to.

I mean shit who knows whats actually going to happen in 2018 and 2020.. I could care less either way.

But I will rip into libtards for being super tarded until they're all dead of radiation or they finally shutup.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:30 PM
Banned

hell hath no fury like a berniebro scorned
Old 08-25-2017, 08:04 PM
Banned

feminazi.

look i just know we was wrong and conservatism is a better policy for the next 100 years at least or so.

we partook in a system that gave a voice to the loudest most childish pathetic losers and they took the podium and ran with it down a path to darkness.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feminazi.

look i just know we was wrong and conservatism is a better policy for the next 100 years at least or so.

we partook in a system that gave a voice to the loudest most childish pathetic losers and they took the podium and ran with it down a path to darkness.
That's what happens when you seek power. Glad you're figuring it out.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:22 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

nazis - pomade and edgy words
antifa - nerds with hand bottled turds

do i understand politics yet
Old 08-26-2017, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nazis - pomade and edgy words
antifa - nerds with hand bottled turds

do i understand politics yet
spencer said he'd ban football

this is war
Closed Thread